Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to mod Artemis Bow?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

4 answers to this question

I go for 2 elemental mods, X4 dmg mods (dmg, multi shot, crit chance and dmg) and bladed rounds and argon scope 

you don't really need fire rate since its pretty decent. You can also use thunderbolt too for many boooms 

for aremis i use transient+intesity+power drift      on bow crit +argons scope...vile accelaration works very well u get bonus from prowl 80% bonus dmg on headshots   also u   give navigaror 10x dmg with that

• Crit  (Artemis bow has a decent base crit chance)
  • Fire rate (the charged shots are most of the time the more useful so you will be charging a lot)

Heavy Caliber is a matter of choice. While it does help Artemis Bow it might not be a good choice for the weapon you use it on.

Artemis bow is affected by Primary Rifle Mods and Power Strength. Bladed Rounds and Argon Scope doesn't affect it currently. The typical build I run is Split Chamber, Serration, Heavy Calibur, Vital Sense, Point Strike, 2 Elemental mods, Shred. Heavy Calibur doesn't affect Artemis' accuracy since it's always a line. at decent amount of strength for general runs is 145-250 strength.