Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon sun and moon: new pokemon starters revealed

crimsonspartan1

The new pokemon starters for the new upcoming pokemon games, sun and moon are now revealed (the legendarys are also shown during the video aswell). These new starters are:

• Rowlet: a grass / flying type
  • Litten: a fire type
  • Popplio: a water type

Just wanted to shout this out so anyone who's a fan of pokemon can see this for themselves.

Hmm....saw it yesterday in Pokemondb. One is weak to Ice,while the others are still single type.Thats new! There weren't any sort of starters that actually had Dual-STAB in the first evolution....I'm really tired about the new graphics though.Ever since Gen V came out,I've never been liking any game better.The mega-evolutions just don't seem to match for me...

6 hours ago, Avionspirited said:

Hmm....saw it yesterday in Pokemondb. One is weak to Ice,while the others are still single type.Thats new! There weren't any sort of starters that actually had Dual-STAB in the first evolution....I'm really tired about the new graphics though.Ever since Gen V came out,I've never been liking any game better.The mega-evolutions just don't seem to match for me...

Bulbasaur is actually a grass / poison type. The mega evolutions are cool but i would prefer it if they didn't give megas to pokemon that cannot evolve and instead, give them an evolution / de-evolution (baby pokemon, like elekid) 

16 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Bulbasaur is actually a grass / poison type. The mega evolutions are cool but i would prefer it if they didn't give megas to pokemon that cannot evolve and instead, give them an evolution / de-evolution (baby pokemon, like elekid) 

I knew something felt off when I was writing that.Mega evolutions,for me,are just making the game bit more like Digimon........I really don't know where Nintendo is planning to take the game.