Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with forwarding warframe ports on technicolor TG589vn v3

TiGarXz

Question

13 answers to this question

If you going to do stuff like port forwarding do yourself a favour and just buy a proper router and set the modem into bridge mode. Using the router to handle all connections/networking. Besides the modem has UPNP thus you don't need to port forward as UPNP opens it for you whenever you enter a session under that port.

49 minutes ago, rage4198 said:

the same as any other router 

also try this 

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Technicolor/TG589vn_v2/Warframe.htm

and if you dont know that port you have to foward go to the menu ingame and scroll down second tab

Hi thanks for the help, but i followed every step on that site and it didn't work.mYU7ow5.png?1

21 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Did you tryed opening the port on your computer.

I'm not sure about the port fowarding part i never had to do that.

I dont rly know why a lot of tenno are asking about portfowarding.

I don't know i didn't had this problem before until now, i was playing the game normally before WYnqvkA.jpg

38 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Did you had any change on your network or firewall ?

The picture you showed us show a port fowarding for bearshare but not for warframe is it normal ?

HI, it's because i couldn't find warframe.hRIgUEI.png6TRzXqQ.png

29 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

You need to select manual entry of port maps and enter the proper ports. 

Here it is i did exactly what i'm supposed to do cRH8upc.pngxt6ymyR.pngDhPaAmr.png

and i still get this text WYnqvkA.jpg

Allright thats perfect for the port fowarding but now can you look into your firewall and make sure those port are open ?

best way to try it is to telnet into your own adresse either 192.168.1.28 or 127.0.0.1 with the port via a cmd window.

Telnet 127.0.0.1 4950

and

Telnet 127.0.0.1 4955 

if the result is a black window with a blinking cursor or similar to that . It means that the port is open But if you get a message saying otherwise maybe a firewall is blocking it.

53 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Allright thats perfect for the port fowarding but now can you look into your firewall and make sure those port are open ?

best way to try it is to telnet into your own adresse either 192.168.1.28 or 127.0.0.1 with the port via a cmd window.

Telnet 127.0.0.1 4950

and

Telnet 127.0.0.1 4955 

if the result is a black window with a blinking cursor or similar to that . It means that the port is open But if you get a message saying otherwise maybe a firewall is blocking it.

Telnet is not working for me y4nr3yz.png

Trying enabling DMZ on the router for your computers internal ip, it is effectively like hooking your computer up directly to a modem with all ports opened. Or make sure that your computers IP is static as it may very well change when rebooting the router and ensure that you have assigned the port forward to your PC in the network details of your PC. I think it's in home network, it should look like a list of all the connections/clients the router has connected.