Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare missions.

More nightmare missions. And you do not need restrictions. You don't need power limitations, or health limitations, a timer, no sheilds or any restrictions to warframes (or as many).

1). Un nerf every enemy and put them in nightmare missions. This includes shock eximi, who will again do magnetic damage here.

Bursa.

Hyekka.

And whatever else you can think of. Blank check here DE :D.

2).double the spawn rate of nullifiers in corpus, double spawn rate of energy leech in infested and grineer.

3). Nightmare void.

This was not made In 100% seriousness, more like 95%, because there has to be a way to make everyone happy, and I know there are some people who enjoyed the enemies the way they were before (i don't understand it all, but I know they are out there).

Maybe have a choice to choose between the limitation nightmare, or the enemy nightmare mode, there are good mods there.

And diminishing returns on all abilities, on all enemies that havnt been affected yet. If you can keep the energy up for Bastille or chaos, it'll work, but not for long. 

And then because it's nightmare, anyone who wants as challenge will know where to go.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
To clarify

Hyekkas weren't nerfed. They were bugged. Before the fix, they could oneshot Rhino through Iron Skin, his shield, and his health, in one hit (which was actually 2-3 in one leap, hence the bug). Putting the bugged versions in a mission where no one has shields and some frames will have a whopping 300-400 health total?

Yeah, great idea there.

Edited by Catoriii

Just now, Catoriii said:

Hyekkas weren't nerfed. They were bugged. Before the fix, they could oneshot Rhino through Iron Skin, his shield, and his health, in one hit. Putting the bugged versions in a mission where no one has shields and some frames will have a whopping 300-400 health total?

Yeah, great idea there.

Well, it's not an argument of bugged/nerf. It's the fact that some people here seemed to legitimately like them that way.

And I was saying you would need to implement Warframe restrictions anymore, the enemies are the restriction, health would be normal.