Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't find proper support category

Kitsune0206

Question

I've got a screenshot of a hole in the map of 1 of the first moon missions I've been able to do, but I can't find the proper support category to post my screenshot too. The thread 'Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets' have a link to Support Desk & say to post my ticket under 'Level or Map Bug Screenshot Metadata', but I can't figure out how to get to submitting a ticket for that. I'm sorry if this is a dumb question.

5 answers to this question

Submit a request > Logs and Metadata > Subject [Yours would be Found Hole in Moon Mission] > Description [Just write here, what you saw and happened] > Catergory [Level/Map Sceenshot MetaData] > Attachments [Should be images found in your pictures library] > Submit

Also a warning/advice. Never directly upload images from picture library as they contain personal information. Always use a file hosting site to remove the information, they have. I suggest. Gyazo

I used to post map bugs on the PC bugs -> missions category, but that was before they introduced the new system, which to be honest I have been afraid to use (simply because I am totally unfamiliar to any kind of support system / service)... Now I have a bunch of funny pictures on me outside the map siting on my hard drive.

The thread you mention has the instructions. Although they certainly they do not mention any category for the ticket (which I assume they ask you to do when you try to submit anything to support). If it has a "Mission" category just like the forum, I would use that.

Edit: I was too slow. There you got the answer I guess.

Just now, Husla said:

Submit a request > Logs and Metadata > Subject [Yours would be Found Hole in Moon Mission] > Description [Just write here, what you saw and happened] > Catergory [Level/Map Sceenshot MetaData] > Attachments [Should be images found in your pictures library] > Submit

Also a warning/advice. Never directly upload images from picture library as they contain personal information. Always use a file hosting site to remove the information, they have. I suggest. Gyazo

Would be a good a idea to remove the information? Their post says that the metadata on the picture is on purpose to locate the tile. I don't think they would take personal information from it.

Edited by HellEnforcer

24 minutes ago, Husla said:

"Can I use online image hosting services?

No, raw screenshots captured through F6 only."

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/395894-map-holes-environment-bugs-screenshot-tickets/

Uploading them to a hosting site removes the "stored meta-data that point our team to the exact tile involved in the bug".

7 hours ago, HellEnforcer said:

Would be a good a idea to remove the information? Their post says that the metadata on the picture is on purpose to locate the tile. I don't think they would take personal information from it.

You directly upload to the support. I'm talking about using it on other sites or on forums itself. Support will always tell you this.