Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happens when I have two different ammo mutations?

Antiphoton

Question

I have just begun leveling my Prisma Grakata + Twin Grakatas (best setup ever). I wanted to put a Rifle Ammo Mutation and a Pistol Ammo Mutation on each of them, respectively. What will happen in that case? Does unused ammo gets divided and goes randomly to rifle or pistol, or do the mods have some kind of conflict between them?

Thanks

5 answers to this question

Ammo mutators only work if you're physically holding the gun modded with them, so whichever gun is in your hands will be prioritized for the most part. However, lets say you're using your primary gun but your pistol doesn't have max ammo. In that scenario pistol ammo will still go into your pistol's reserve until it's maxed out, at which point it'll then be converted into mutated rifle ammo.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

17 minutes ago, Paradoxbomb said:

Ammo mutators only work if you're physically holding the gun modded with them, so whichever gun is in your hands will be prioritized for the most part. However, lets say you're using your primary gun but your pistol doesn't have max ammo. In that scenario pistol ammo will still go into your pistol's reserve until it's maxed out, at which point it'll then be converted into mutated rifle ammo.

So unless something goes wrong, it is useful to have both of them equiped. Thank you!