Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Prime Receiver. This Is Bs

DetergentPod

I've done over 15 T3 Void missions and not a single Receiver.

This is bs. I've gotten Forma BP, Latron Prime BP, Chassis, System, Helmet, and Reaper Prime Blade, but not a single Receiver. 

This is MADNESS.

DE need to take out Latron Prime BP, Chassis and Helmet from T3.

They're already common as hell in T2.

I would have just made where it was primarily T1: Reaper  T2: Latron and T3: Frost Prime, with everything having a chance drop in each tier.

Right now I just want the reciever bumped up on T2. The wiki claims its got a .65% chance on 2 and .50% on 1. Meanwhile, the Frost Prime helmet and chasis are at around 12% and the system is at around 7% in both 2 and 3. Wheres the logic?

I got a receiver today. Took my friend along, his first T3 run ever. His second void run ever (we did a T2 earlier). Sorry about your crap luck. I have a stack of the things now, wish I'd get more whole forma.

I'm sitting on 4 Forma BP. Crafted 3 Already.

Gotten 7 Forma BP from Void. Yet not a single Receiver. >.....>

Pretty sure I've gotten 1 Full Forma from T3 before instead of Receiver.

I would have just made where it was primarily T1: Reaper  T2: Latron and T3: Frost Prime, with everything having a chance drop in each tier.

Right now I just want the reciever bumped up on T2. The wiki claims its got a .65% chance on 2 and .50% on 1. Meanwhile, the Frost Prime helmet and chasis are at around 12% and the system is at around 7% in both 2 and 3. Wheres the logic?

On Reddits (More accurate)

T1 is 0.67% and T2 is 0.5%

Edited by ThePieBoy

I'm sitting on 4 Forma BP. Crafted 3 Already.

Gotten 7 Forma BP from Void. Yet not a single Receiver. >.....>

Pretty sure I've gotten 1 Full Forma from T3 before instead of Receiver.

I've gotten two whole, and like three BPs? I got one from daily log in plus the two from the alerts. Only two catalysts total though, no reactors : (

Frankly glad it's hard to get (I did get one 3rd T3 run, and got 2 Frost Prime BP 1st 2 T3 runs I ever did, but no reaper blade ever) because it would be lame if everybody has it. Void keys are common enough nowadays, should be happy keys are more common now so you can do more void. 

i'm calling troll here.

Friend and I got the receiver on one of our first few tier 1 runs, then the stock and blueprint with no duplicates in assorted tier 1/2 runs afterwards. Can't get lucky with everything in the game, RNG will do that.

Edited by Nayru

inb4RNGisRNGcomment

inb4sacrificestoRNGgod

There are some items that don't appear in a tier 1, don't see anything wrong with taking out the Latron Prime BP in the T3 loot table

Too bad Receiver can be obtained from T1.

Edited by FatalX7

I've done over 15 T3 Void missions and not a single Receiver.

This is bs. I've gotten Forma BP, Latron Prime BP, Chassis, System, Helmet, and Reaper Prime Blade, but not a single Receiver. 

This is MADNESS.

DE need to take out Latron Prime BP, Chassis and Helmet from T3.

They're already common as hell in T2.

Didn't get a receiver until my 20th or so T3 Void run.

I didn't complain once. Learn2Patience. All good things come to those who wait, or in this case, grind. At least you can make 70,000 credits per run! :)

Didn't get a receiver until my 20th or so T3 Void run.

I didn't complain once. Learn2Patience. All good things come to those who wait, or in this case, grind. At least you can make 70,000 credits per run! :)

I've done over 40 Void run and around half of that is T3. Rest are T1 and T2 so you should know how frustrated I am.

I am sitting on 1.6 million credits with a gross income of 8 million. You honestly think I still need credits?

Majority of my mods are maxed except for Redirection, Serration, Vitality, Steel Fiber,  and thats about it.

...Madness?

THIS IS WARFRAME!

THIS

IS

RNG SH*TTING ON MY FACE.

Edited by ThePieBoy