Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Solo Survival as Ivara?

NotAnNSASpy

Question

Alright, I'm getting Ivara and I have no idea how to do those 2 hour T3 survivals solo like everybody says she can. Does Energy Siphon or the focus thing work while she's prowling? Then, infinite stealth would be amazing. However, I have no idea how to build her. Help.

8 answers to this question

Stay invisible with prowl, use a dagger with covert lethality and stay behind the enemies until you looted them. You should get enough energy in form of drops to stay invis forever and kill everything with your dagger (you may need your sleep arrow for alerted enemies)... work 11/10 cases ^^

Syndicate procs and looted energy orbs (along with regular drops on death) give her infinite energy for prowling. Dark Dagger with the syndicate mod and Covert Lethality gets you energy and one hits anything with a stealth finisher.

I don't do runs like that, but that's some of the equipment I'd use if I was.

Edit: And a relatively fast secondary for Nullifiers

Edited by Maicael

21 minutes ago, NotAnNSASpy said:

Does Energy Siphon or the focus thing work while she's prowling?

No they do not, but you can use cloak arrow as well to regain energy from those sources (or from pizzas).  This can be a sort of tricky goal to accomplish first time out though as it does require a steady stream of kills to keep life support up.

So don't be upset if you fail and have to make a run for it earlier than you'd like.  Beyond that just do what others above have said.

Just make sure your prowl energy consumption is very very low, power strength is need to just be 100% to get pickpocketed loot with 100% success, range helps with not needing to be very close.  Duration is a key factor to lower the time needed to steal.  

It can be quite a balancing act to find the right build for you, but there are a few videos on the subject on youtube.

Any builds? Preferably with less corrupted mods since I don't have a lot of those. And does anybody have an extra Covert Lethality I could buy? The dark dagger mod would help too. I will pay for them.

Edited by NotAnNSASpy

IMo, its not really possible without corrupted mods. My build:

Fleeting Expertise (Maxed), Continuity (Maxed), R8 Transient fortitude, R8 Narrow Minded, Maxed overextended, Maxed constitution, maxed flow (Replace with prime if you have it), maxed streamline. BTW i can give u a free covert lethality since i have 4 :). I'm a new ivara player myself and was able to adapt pretty fast. I think this trick works for me, sound arrow get em together sleep arrow and then just do the dagger or i just like to use my war for it. The build requires 2 forma btw. Prowl takes 0.25 energy per second with it. 

My in game username is mob9221 if u wanna come on right now so i can give u the mod

It's very possible without Corrupt mods.  The trick is to have very good efficiency.  Using Primary or Secondary weapons doesn't use as much energy in Prowl as Melee attacks do.   So only use melee attacks when you have to, such as for Life Strike.  Having Carrier will help you avoid moving much so you don't use more energy in Prowl.  Using this method will allow you to kill without moving much and any Energy Orbs will be sucked to you by Carrier to keep you in Prowl longer.  You don't need Carrier to do this, but it helps as it's one of two ways to regain energy without using energy to move while in Prowl.   The other is using Dashwire.  

Hope this helps you in your solo adventures.  I solo Ivara all the time, and solo survivals are easy to do with her.    

I have done a few in the past, sonicor with silencing mod, what ever melee you want, personally went nikana prime.  From memory can do the combat roll and stay stealth for a bit of extra movement speed when needed.