Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

anyone can help me build my warframes properly?

-RHINO-

Question

as you can see its been a long time since i use chroma since i am trying to make Mesa and Oberon useful in my runs ( Nezha is fine for me so he doesn't really bother me that much and as for saryn i am confused how to build her even from the time i got her i am still confused how to build her) but i manage to do a balanced duration and strength build for mesa(which focus on all 4 skills which is i am not sure if its good) and balance,smite build for Oberon and now i forgot how to build chroma for tank(ice), and poison(i forgot why i picked poison) and also can you suggest me some other elemental build(i always prefer to be a tank and attack and also if you will ask me why i am asking a chroma build well........... i messed it up :v accidentally) and explain to me whats their uses

since vauban prime is coming since i always know he will be somewhere around the orokin corner so i didn't bother putting some potato and forma on the regular one can anyone tell me a usual build for him and i am so sorry if asked too much builds and if you are lazy in telling your builds you can just tell me what stats of each warframes should i be focusing on, anyway thank you for all of your advice's and also have a happy farming day!!

Edited by -RHINO-

3 answers to this question

Here are the builds I use.

For Saryn I focus on power and range so I can spread spores to as many enemies as possible and using toxic lash will increase spore damage and having both on will I think triple the damage of Miasma.

Spoiler

13QBLG0.jpg

For Oberon this may not be an optimal build, but by focusing on strength you'll get better healing. I find him better used for the cc.

Spoiler

qSoxKVS.jpg

For Vauban having high range and duration allows you to trap enemies in Bastille while lowering your strength allows for Repeling Bastille to be more effective. I don't have Repeling Bastille so I would replace Vigor or Redirection for it.

Spoiler

gW1mlHv.jpg

I don't have a good build for any element for Chroma and it sounds like your Mesa build is good.

Ah man my eyes hurts.

Now for the Chroma i mainly use ice with full armor with arcane guardian seems to do the job on armor buffing prety well.

If you want to try it Chroma in Electric build its fantastic for capture.

I use chroma with elemental ward and vex armor as usual ^.^ for build maxed everything with armor , shield , life . Personaly i add running speed ( armored agility and rush yeah both ) with power range and rage more often of the time( didn't even notice if rage is working well LOL )

Have fun tenno.

Edited by trunks013

On 5/12/2016 at 11:16 PM, trunks013 said:

Ah man my eyes hurts.

Now for the Chroma i mainly use ice with full armor with arcane guardian seems to do the job on armor buffing prety well.

If you want to try it Chroma in Electric build its fantastic for capture.

I use chroma with elemental ward and vex armor as usual ^.^ for build maxed everything with armor , shield , life . Personaly i add running speed ( armored agility and rush yeah both ) with power range and rage more often of the time( didn't even notice if rage is working well LOL )

Have fun tenno.

sorry ._. ill try to fix it