The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

heavy framrate issues

Hi silverthehedge,

If you are still experiencing this problem then could you try turning your PS4 off completely (not sleep mode) and then starting it back up again? You can do this by simply holding down the system's power button for about 10 seconds. Once you hear a beep and see the light on your PS4 turn red then you can switch it back on again.

13 hours ago, (PS4)KrakenUnchained said:

just seen the Op video and ofc my problem is not related at all, im sorry, i was talking about the ingame performance, not about frame drops while you in the ship

No problem. I've created a new topic using your previous post as the OP as yours is also a serious issue that we need to address.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2016 at 3:16 PM, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi silverthehedge,

If you are still experiencing this problem then could you try turning your PS4 off completely (not sleep mode) and then starting it back up again? You can do this by simply holding down the system's power button for about 10 seconds. Once you hear a beep and see the light on your PS4 turn red then you can switch it back on again.

Sorry for the delay. Its seems the issue ended up fixing itself.

Also on the subject frame rate issues. it seem almost every pub I play has hug frame drops. I was hoping the endless mission frame rate fix would help but I didn't see a change in it

14 hours ago, (PS4)silverthehedgeh said:

I was hoping the endless mission frame rate fix would help but I didn't see a change in it

If you're talking about the endless mission fix that was a part of this update, unfortunately that fix has not gone live for PS4/XB1 quite yet. At the moment it has only been released for PC but it should be included in the next update for both consoles. 

yeah Im having the same issue on pc, prior to 18.13 everything ran fine, rarely had framerate issues on my toaster, but now it does the same thing as in video where it just ever so slowly chugs its way along, logging in takes ages, while I'm just in the front of the ship or by the foundry my frames are fine, but once i start moving around near the back of the ship or if i so much as bother trying to play a mission, everything freezes, my frames are non existent and everything goes horribly wrong even at 800x600 (prior to patch had been running 1600x900 with no probem, didnt even know 8x6 was a thing you could do until now). So for now I won't be playing as the game is unplayable for me, 99% sure flappy zephyr wouldn't even work if I tried it.

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2016 at 3:00 PM, [DE]Dmitri said:

If you're talking about the endless mission fix that was a part of this update, unfortunately that fix has not gone live for PS4/XB1 quite yet. At the moment it has only been released for PC but it should be included in the next update for both consoles. 

Whelp after this update happened its still seems to be an issue. I wouldn't have much issue with it but it gets so bad that using powers, moving around, and hacking consoles is almost impossible.