Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vengful revenant farm

(XBOX)oBROCKxSAMSONo

Question

Ok, I have cleared well over 500 Conculist in the past month, I'm watching the Conculist drop mods, I can clearly see a mod drop when they die, yet no mods are popping up on the right hand of my screen, wether there vent or not, I'm not receiving them at all, I can even hear the noise as I picked up a mod, I am using excal and a carrier to immediately obtain anything dropped, is this a bug exclusive to Xbox one? Please tell me I'm not losing my mind, lol. This is a grind I understand, but I'm not receiving any mods. I've even reinstalled game and deleted all content as it seems the game is bugged, yet the sentients are the the only ai that drop mods and I don't obtain them. I'm running tychos survival for more than 40 minutes at a time solo yet never showing mod drops. 

3 answers to this question

The grind for that mod is already brutal enough as it is. I cant speak towards any bugs, but I can suggest instead of grinding away that way for it, or if you want to take a break, the upcoming (for console) event has a mission that has a chance of dropping the mod as a mission reward. The Kela boss fight rework. Rathuum 3 is where it can drop and where I got mine at.