Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really? Really DE?

Kyleization

1 hour ago, Jaruis said:

Out of all the things you're complaining about, you're complaining about this.

Do you work 24/7 or something?

I'm not really complaining, I wasn't planning on rushing nezha in the first place. I found it kind of funny tbh.

1 hour ago, kalikilic said:

complaining for the sake of complaining.

you must live an awesome life.

Wasn't, Just thought it would be something we could all get a laugh out of. I never saw rushing items as an efficient use of plat anyway.

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

Not sure what you're posting about.

Is it the unbalanced plat/time ratio displayed there?  The fact that you have the option to rush with less than a minute left?

Was just mean't for us all to laugh about, I don't care that it was 26 plat, I never planned on rushing it in the first place.

56 minutes ago, Valsako said:

Oh, I always wondered what would happen if you took the mentality of the stereotypical tumblr user and applied it to video games. Now I see what it's like. It's actually just as effective at killing braincells as the normal tumblr, but with bonus head-desking!

Calm down man, this was just mean't to be a funny post. I'm not trying to slander DE on why this is even a thing.

1 minute ago, Kyleization said:

Wasn't, Just thought it would be something we could all get a laugh out of. I never saw rushing items as an efficient use of plat anyway.

That's good to hear, that you aren't raging or anything.  Not that it isn't a somewhat important topic, plat cost should definitely be on a diminishing returns with the time remaining.  It was just the way you originally presented it that bothered some people.

Not to get too technical because it involves maths and i hates the maths but rushing actually can be somewhat more efficient than purchasing outright.  If you consider the cost of a frame versus farming its parts then rushing you sometimes come out ahead.  Not always but sometimes.

That being said, I just wait.  I am in no hurry so why waste plat.  Others have lives or whatever and feel it a viable way to make good use of their time.

In the end though, the cost:time remaining ratio could definitely use a retune at some point.

Side note, you know you can quote multiple people in a single post right?

1 minute ago, Xekrin said:

That's good to hear, that you aren't raging or anything.  Not that it isn't a somewhat important topic, plat cost should definitely be on a diminishing returns with the time remaining.  It was just the way you originally presented it that bothered some people.

Not to get too technical because it involves maths and i hates the maths but rushing actually can be somewhat more efficient than purchasing outright.  If you consider the cost of a frame versus farming its parts then rushing you sometimes come out ahead.  Not always but sometimes.

That being said, I just wait.  I am in no hurry so why waste plat.  Others have lives or whatever and feel it a viable way to make good use of their time.

In the end though, the cost:time remaining ratio could definitely use a retune at some point.

Side note, you know you can quote multiple people in a single post right?

Did not know that quoting multiple people was a thing. , I usually just come here to see what the community is talking about, with that being said I had no clue there was a "off topic" section. And looking back on it I can also see how this could have been seen as a stab at DE, which was not my intention at all.

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

Actually, it was originally posted in General Discussion.  It was moved between Valsako and Xekrin's comments. 

Fair enough, it was already under Off Topic when I saw it and the usual moderator comment is nowhere to be found.

14 hours ago, Kyleization said:

Calm down man, this was just mean't to be a funny post. I'm not trying to slander DE on why this is even a thing.

Oh, it's a joke, okay.

So you're not stupid, you're just really bad at comedy. Okay, thanks for clarifying.

17 hours ago, Valsako said:

Oh, I always wondered what would happen if you took the mentality of the stereotypical tumblr user and applied it to video games. Now I see what it's like. It's actually just as effective at killing braincells as the normal tumblr, but with bonus head-desking!

Roasted.