Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to build Nikana Prime?

Ifeno

Question

4 answers to this question

Here is my particular build. 

Spoiler

Warframe0046_zpscpnxlvfl.jpg

I use a crit build with elemental mods. It's similar conceptually to the builds for bows, but this body count and blood rush in particular allow you do bypass the weaknesses slash has (alloy armor mainly) from the sheer output volume of damage from red crits. I don't do primarily elementals because I don't like the playstyle. I encourage you to test stuff to see how it feels. 

Also the Tranquil Cleave stance is not necessary, I used blind justice for the longest time and frequently bounce between them. If you don't have a blind justice send me a pm and I can hook you up.

Worth noting is my true steel is in a misaligned slot, The polarity is a "D" (Vazarin) by default, I left it default and will swap true steel for life strike when I need to. This allows me to get away with no forma. Using forma would let you put 90% elementals in more comfortably, but also allow for some variability in your "wildcard" slots- the slots without the mods almost every build uses these days (e.g. Pressure Point).

This build will take me through just about anything. Change the elementals as needed for different factions. If you don't have blood rush or body count, then replacing these with other elemental mods, life strike, (primed) reach, or something for straight damage like a Spoiled Strike might work. Use whatever feels comfortable for you as a player.

Hope this helps!

Edited by ValkyrieSequence

i use 2 bulid for nikana first one is for normal gameplay another is for long solo void runs....   !   presure point.primed reach max.bot crit mod.beserker/life strike.2 lement 90%    and another build is u replace primed reach with blood rush. life strike u replace with body count

I tend to stick with this: 

OTITCeu.jpg

Blood Rush and Body Count are understandably a little difficult to obtain. A third element and a crit mod or two crit mods would work in their place.

Edited by Kthal