Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pity Me

Warlord1400

You actually didn't miss anything. Other than the Furax Wraith, which isn't a super big deal in hindsight... just more MR points.

As for the mods, Kela De Thaym is still available to fight on her normal node of Merrow, Sedna. However you must earn Judgement points in the Rathuum missions scattered around the planet to be able to fight her.

I think it is nice you can still get her mods, even after the event. Hope that answers some of your questions/concerns about it.

:<3 <--- mandatory Kubrow Face. :D 

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

12 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

You actually didn't miss anything. Other than the Furax Wraith, which isn't a super big deal in hindsight... just more MR points.

As for the mods, Kela De Thaym is still available to fight on her normal node of Merrow, Sedna. However you must earn Judgement points in the Rathuum missions scattered around the planet to be able to fight her.

I think it is nice you can still get her mods, even after the event. Hope that answers some of your questions/concerns about it.

:<3 <--- mandatory Kubrow Face. :D 

+1, thanks for clearing that up! I would've been  pissed if it were Kogake Wraith anyway. Well, now I have to worry about Loki P Systems...

Just now, Warlord1400 said:

+1, thanks for clearing that up! I would've been  pissed if it were Kogake Wraith anyway. Well, now I have to worry about Loki P Systems...

No worries, good luck getting them systems.

May RNG be with you!