Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime Immortal/Tenogen Skin Bug

kicsikorte

There's a little problem, with the fancy skins on nova prime. As you can see on the screenshot, her chest plate doesn't change with the skin. It kinda ruins the tennogen skin (it's the same with the immortal skin too), since it's texture and pattern is quite different from her original. It would be cool if you guys could fix this (unless it was on purpose), because I really want to buy at least one of the upcoming tennogen skins.

H6COQfI.jpg?1

http://imgur.com/H6COQfI

Thanks for your attention, and keep up the good work!

Edited by kicsikorte

18 hours ago, Kalimando said:

This bug only happens when you have the warframe colors set to default, if you manually change the colors they actually do match.

I left it at default colors on purpose, so everyone can see what's the problem.
And yeah, maybe the colors match, but the texture doesn't. And it quite disappointing, when you buy an awesome skin for plat/money and there is a huge "hole" on it, it kinda ruins the whole picture.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, OrokittyMir said:

Bump hoping this gets fixed soon. really wanting to buy nova's new skins, yet this bug just ruins it for me :(

According to the new update, it's tweaked. But the only thing I see, is that when the skin is on the basic colors, it uses the basic colors of the skin and not the basic colors of nova prime anymore. Anyway that chest plate is still there and it still ruins all those pretty skins.
And I really want to buy at lest two of them, but I won't until this is fixed.

http://imgur.com/RqpHSNH

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016. 06. 17. at 7:18 PM, Plasmaface said:

Why hasn't this been fixed yet?

I don't know. DE has probably bigger problems to fix/ care for, with the new update incoming. But I hope sooner or later they will do something with this. Because I really want to give a new look to my nova. And I don't want to rebuild the regular nova, just to use the skin, because I have so much time in my nova prime (all the grind to farm it out, all the formas and the greater lens).