Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Mod Ideas/Possible Debate

(XBOX)kr1sPYDonuts

3 minutes ago, ElectronX_Core said:

Yeah, but primed mods only add x more ranks so the mod has 10 ranks (first one is 0). If Primed Streamline was released this weekend, we, and probably a lot more people, know for a fact it is 55%. The only way around this is changing the base Streamline, which a lot of people are gonna be pissed off about.

If your bus driver passes the car every time, then there is no reason he would not do it again if he still wants to get to the next bus stop on time.

That's not actually true. I can't remember which primed mod it is, but it does NOT follow the same progression percentages as the original. I'm pretty sure that it was a pistol crit mod. They changed it to be weaker per level than the original as to not have it be wildly overpowered.

Edited by Rehtael7

4 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

That's not actually true. I can't remember which primed mod it is, but it does NOT follow the same progression percentages as the original. I'm pretty sure that it was a pistol crit mod. They changed it to be weaker per level than the original as to not have it be wildly overpowered.

Primed Pistol Gambit is the mod you are looking for. 

Edited by (XB1)Awsome Ethan927

Primed intensify:guessing 55% power str not too op since it'd just replace my regular intensify in my builds giving me a mere 25% power str

Primed Streamline: was leaked a while back so it's already soon to be a thing I believe. And no it wouldnt be op...

Primed Stretch: Likely 65% and again not op...

Just now, rawr1254 said:

Primed intensify:guessing 55% power str not too op since it'd just replace my regular intensify in my builds giving me a mere 25% power str

Primed Streamline: was leaked a while back so it's already soon to be a thing I believe. And no it wouldnt be op...

Primed Stretch: Likely 65% and again not op...

What was the leaked percentage for Primed Streamline, do you remember? 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Awsome Ethan927 said:

What was the leaked percentage for Primed Streamline, do you remember? 

It was leaked in the codex and was all ???????????????? since no one had one. But if I had to guess it'd likely be 55% since primed cont is 25% more than regular which is 30% but again just a guess.

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by rawr1254

Just now, rawr1254 said:

It was leaked in the codex and was all ???????????????? since no one had one. But if I had to guess it'd likely be 55% since primed cont is 25% more than regular which is 30% but again just a guess.

Oh, okay, as a console player, I sadly miss out on leaks like that.