Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silent Weapons

MKDLMR

Question

9 answers to this question

Rakta Cernos is beast!  By far my favorite bow.  It will ruin your stealth multiplier when it pops though, so be wary of that.

Slight sidebar:  If you're running a stealth frame, your melee weapon should be a Redeemer.  No question about it.  A silent hand-cannon with inherent punch through... it's a boss.  Glaive (Prime) is also a good choice because it pops nullifier bubbles like bubble gum and I think ranged melee weapons are just perfection for stealth frames.

Edited by Windspike

8 minutes ago, MKDLMR said:

What about secondaries? 

I suggest Sancti Castanas. They shrek, but the downside is they can also shrek you..

Besides Castanas? Hm.. Maybe Rakta Ballistica. I've never tried it, myself, but I hear it's pretty good. Other than those two, though, there aren't many silent good secondaries.

46 minutes ago, MKDLMR said:

What about secondaries? 

If you want to keep your stealth exp multiplier up always, you should use the weapon which is BOTH silent and hard hitting.

Despair works for star chart, is silent by default, but stops to one-shot at some point. It's ok if you only use it as a backup for Bow-primary (or something like this) to pop the bubbles. If you want to keep the enemies unalerted the good choices are Rakta Ballistica and Sancti Castanas (just be careful with syndicate procs)

I prefer using Despair for Corpus and Lex Prime with Hushed Invisibility for anything else. My primary is usually a bow or a sniper rifle, also I use ranged melee weapons.