Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavy Lore Speculation on these fan arts.

S0ulre4per

Hi.

This fan art..............Pretty damn amazing, But could it still be possible lore-wise in game? [speculation - in spoiler tag]

8IhJddi.jpg

Spoiler

We all know that Tenno are remote controlling warframes.........but in the picture above we see a warframe with a human-ish face. I know i know. this fan art was made WAY before second dream, but it doesnt break the lore [yet]. As Alad V has stated, when he did warframe experiments, he couldnt understand what was inside, it  didnt make sense, he was looking for normal organs, but they were not there.

in the picture above we see Valkyr........aaaand it a pretty important point. Valkyr was a victim of this experiment. Could it be that with her anger, pain, and void energy she somehow fused together with her warframe?            *but operators are in those pod thingies on orokin moon*                 Yes, thats why i said Void Energy. Valkyrs operator could have turned her body in void energy and fused

ok, my idea why could it be possible.... Valkyr was captured, she obviously tried to escape, but was not  strong enough. YET!!!!!!!!

In Second dream quest we find out that Tenno can control warframe without being connected to those pods. Could it be that operator / warframe power increases when they are closer?  Yea actually.......when we were escaping from orokin moon, we were surrounded by sentients and we were mowing them down like grass. [b..b..but void energy is bad for sentients]    Void energy, as we have seen is incredibly powerful when used to do harm.

Could it be that Valkyr operator fused together?

Can tenno do that? Answer is - we dont know yet.

Edited by S0ulre4per

Where do you think the orokin even got infested flesh? The stuff doesn't grow on trees...or I mean, it can....

There were real people who were infected, and wether or not they were used as building material or test subjects for the suits, I do not know, but this fan art is saved and will be immortalized as a screen saver, and I approve of your idea.

There is no way anyone can tell me otherwise except DE that there is a infested humanoid inside the Warframe.

Since all the tenno are stuck in 14-16 year old bodies i'd say stuff like this is impossible lore wise. Some frames were never meant to be worn... Your body simply won't fit inside them.

So, yeah. No human warframes. Not anymore.

Unless DE will make Tenno grow up somehow... Through some void magic.

8 minutes ago, Artek94 said:

Since all the tenno are stuck in 14-16 year old bodies i'd say stuff like this is impossible lore wise. Some frames were never meant to be worn... Your body simply won't fit inside them.

So, yeah. No human warframes. Not anymore.

Unless DE will make Tenno grow up somehow... Through some void magic.

Not quite. What about the Tenno that were used before they used children of Zariman Ten Zero?

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

Just now, RevivedEdgeLord said:

Not quite. What about the Tenno that were used before they used children of Zariman Ten Zero?

But... There is no other tenno. Corrupted by the void children of Zariman are the only ones we know about. That's who Tenno are.

Edited by Artek94