Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Armor, CC and Buffer build

Z3ox

Question

Hi guys, i come here, to the place of all knowledge called community, and i´m looking for your help:
I tried a lot of builds for rhino in his 3 aspects of Tank, CC and buffer (if you fell into the Draco drug...i fell in that too). But all that work goes to the garbage when i realize my build was pointless...
So, if you can give your builds for his 3 aspects of Rhino it gonna help me a lot :D TY

3 answers to this question

For tank and CC, I don't have the full build in a list, but conceptually, build power strength and armor/health primarily for tank,
and for CC, build power range, duration, and efficiency so that you can keep stomp up as long and frequently as possible.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Rhino_prime/t_30_2423000030_5-6-5-6-5-5-19-1-10-34-8-5-55-3-4-384-4-3-411-2-10-472-7-3-479-0-10-615-9-5_479-7-19-7-411-8-55-5-384-9-6-11-5-9-472-9-34-14-615-9_68/en/1-0-23/

Personal build, covers all 3 cases: 2x damage roar, base range cc with damage boosted, secondary scalable cc that has a 60% chane to lower all enemies damage and scaling iron skin. To top it off: maxed efficiency gives safety by virtue of reliability and continous operation. 

Edited by ArchangelusAlpharius

Tank: vitality, redirection,steel fiber, blind rage, continuity,vigor , transient fortitude (i also use iron shrapnel augment), power drift 

CC: continuity, overextended, streamline, constitution 

Buffer: intensify, blind rage, continuity, narrow minded, power drift

(This is what i prefer, there might be better builds.)