The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Terrible framerate and performance drops since yesterday

SeriousSmith

Warframe has always ran fairly decently on my PC; 60 FPS at relative high graphical settings. The majority of the other games on my computer run pretty well too, with only minor dips in framerates here and there. 

However, ever since yesterday, Warframe has been performing very, very poorly on my PC; whenever I put the game in windowed or borderless fullscreen (my preferred screen orientation), the game barely chugs along at 30 FPS. When I put the game in fullscreen, the game goes back to 60FPS, but it stutters so badly, the game is nearly unplayable. Even when I put all my graphical settings down, the game still performs awfully. Heck, even opening the game causes my whole computer to stutter and my PC's overall performance to chug. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and this problem still persists... 

Here are my PC's specs:

Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.6 GHz Processor

8 GB DDR3 RAM

1 TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, 8 GB Solid-State Drive

15.6-Inch Screen; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M Graphics

Now, the rest of my games run pretty well, so I don't think it's a hardware failure or a memory failure. Perhaps there's a corrupted file in the games .ini for me? Again, I have no clue what could've happened; one day the game is fine, the next day, it's busted for me. Is anyone else having issues with their game in windowed or borderless fullscreen like me? 

Edited by Serious_Smith92
Missing information