The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

5 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

nope,

562e7d3989c442fea82d213a51bfea0e.png 

i should make a deviant art account and the shading might be darker for you because idk

Wow, that looks amazing! You've got great talent. 

3 hours ago, Gorila_Azul said:

You should watch Young Frankenstein now. It's a humorous follow up to Frankenstein about Victor's grandson, who tries to make his name as a serious doctor and scientist despite the infamy of his name. It's really enjoyable.

I saw that too with the late Gene Wilder. "It's ALIVE!" Eye-gor instead of Ee-gor was so funny. 

8 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Ok, I'll be on tomorrow for sure

I'll try to get on if I'm lucky enough for my brother to let me? I usually have the PS4 on monday to thursday. My cousin I went with on the mud run is getting married and we're shopping for dresses. She's set to go with Vera Wang, so there goes my savings. Busy and fun weekend. 

Happy friday!

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I'll try to get on if I'm lucky enough for my brother to let me? I usually have the PS4 on monday to thursday. My cousin I went with on the mud run is getting married and we're shopping for dresses. She's set to go with Vera Wang, so there goes my savings. Busy and fun weekend. 

Happy friday!

Weddings are a total waste of time and money.

1 minute ago, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

...Did you see the episode of Adam ruins everything, by chance?

New episodes of Adam ruins everything? WHERE?

But no seriously as a guy who once went to 5 different weddings in one year. I can safely say.

That they waste money and time.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Happy Friday to you too mak.

Valkyr prime will either fix or break her own lore. 

And with that you tell me you have no idea of lore.

Okay, so the prime frames they are the OG frames after we murdered the orokin, prime frames stopped being made and the tenno who couldn't  get the prime frames, had to make knock off replicas like the Chinese. the valkyr we played is just a poor soul who got bummed by Salad.

Edited by ninja234

15 minutes ago, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

Sounds like a ton of fun (For her, at least). Give her our best :)

Thank you. 

14 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Weddings are a total waste of time and money.

Money yes. Just this year I had two close friends and another cousin did the plunge. One was really fun because it was so unconventional. And its sad because things change and you no longer get to do the things you did before with the person.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Thanks. Looking forward to Valkyr Prime. 

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thank you. 

Money yes. Just this year I had two close friends and another cousin did the plunge. One was really fun because it was so unconventional. And its sad because things change and you no longer get to do the things you did before with the person.

Thanks. Looking forward to Valkyr Prime. 

Valkyr Prime? Who? What what? When?

4 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

default valkyr is post-orokin era. gersemi is the mass-produced post-orokin lotus thingy, but for release & date reasons we get post-gravidus valkyr.

which means de needs to divert from the deluxe quite a bit to make the deluxe not worthless since prime will most likely be based off of gersemi. and then we get primeception due to the immortal skin only being fit for post-gravidus.

so there isn't really anything to break.