Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

(I fell asleep for several hours after I started typeing this. Stopped right at the <-)

Outside awareness in plant life is certainly a rarity. Indeed, their sensation of the world is <- largely restricted to that of the contact and audio worlds, especially the dull hearing of the root vegetables and the hydraulic muscles of the Sundews. 

11 hours ago, Unus said:

(I fell asleep for several hours after I started typeing this. Stopped right at the <-)

Outside awareness in plant life is certainly a rarity. Indeed, their sensation of the world is <- largely restricted to that of the contact and audio worlds, especially the dull hearing of the root vegetables and the hydraulic muscles of the Sundews. 

Of course it's a rarity, today half the people are more interested in what they are gonna wear tomorrow. We as the first highly intelligent species on this planet, have the scared duty of preserving it but instead, we couldn't give less of a damn about the plant life on our little (for now) green planet. Hel, half if not most of the medicine that is created comes from specific plants.(More specifically the specific parts of the plant that contain the active chemical in which it is used to create the medicine.)

So, Dangerous Thing.

What danger did you do today?

Not a thing. I'm glad its friday. 

15 hours ago, BrownStalin said:

Makris is so dangerous that even danger is scared of messing with em.

Aw come on, guys. Don't you have a similar experience slash mishaps?

Like for example you were talking to your brother or dad in the driveway while in your car and you thought the conversation was over and you "go" and accidentally run over their feet? Or slammed the trunk of the suv on top of your mom's head? There were no broken bones or head injuries.

Kinda, sorta?

7 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Like for example you were talking to your brother or dad in the driveway while in your car and you thought the conversation was over and you "go" and accidentally run over their feet? Or slammed the trunk of the suv on top of your mom's head? There were no broken bones or head injuries.

Kinda, sorta?

I don't drive.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Kinda, sorta?

The only danger i am, is the danger to myself. I have done more accidental bodily harm to myself than when i do to others.

40 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Was it hobby related? Wait, let me guess? Motorcycle!

39 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Ima guess fire because of my very "great" experience with the stuff.

It's basically a mix of work, free time etc etc.

Although it's been a looonnng time since my last accident.

Edited by ninja234

4 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

give me very early criticisms right now and be honest

00c39380db354d26aca600d3cdc92afc.png 

Mercenary A.I. mocking his mark at gunpoint in a sauna is what I see. Looks like a garbled television screen in the top left. Can think of nothing else as I work on the Lobes.

Of course, but I was only working with what I was given. I'm a story-teller, not an artsy fartist. Although, the fact that I can cook something up with what you currently have is a testament to the quality in and of itself, especially even with other things occupying my mind like the Neural Sentry (whoops, accidental pun.) Also also, ITS GAME DAY BOYZ AND GURLS! HOLD YOUR GRAKATAS HIGH!

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

It's basically a mix of work, free time etc etc.

Like the time, i burned the tips of my index and marriage finger.

Comrade Stalin is very good at this. I was impressed during that food guessing thread.

15 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

give me very early criticisms right now and be honest

00c39380db354d26aca600d3cdc92afc.png 

Hybrid combo of Metal Gear meets Halo. I like the sketch lines, looks very fluid.