Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

11 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

You wanna go?

Image result for predator drones

I mean...sure...

Theres a video of a little red car getting hit by a hellfire missile, and everyone getting out and walking away whuch would prove ny point that they are actually very unreliable when it comes to killing stuff, but i cant find it so ill just have to cop out by saying i have anit aircraft guns...

camb.gif

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edit- that was bad

4 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Looks like you need some dopameme

awesome-face.png

and feelings other than rage and sadness

e69.jpg

4y7FsRV.jpg

windmilino

I mean...sure...

Theres a video of a little red car getting hit by a hellfire missile, and everyone getting out and walking away whuch would prove ny point that they are actually very unreliable when it comes to killing stuff, but i cant find it so ill just have to cop out by saying i have anit aircraft guns...

camb.gif

shrug heil?

Edited by TheMetrocop

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

When DE released a rework for volt that solved (n)one of his problems and only created more.

4y7FsRV.jpg

Masterpiece de le metrocop.

Im building my most ambitious volt rework rework complaint post todate and this will help further my cause.

i can make plenty more

they take me a few minutes usually though

3 hours ago, BrownStalin said:

I still have no idea as to what the hell goes on here...

Everything is explained in the title and we do most of that here, aside from the anime part. No one likes talking about anime.

Its really beautiful...i have no idea why the world pays attention to my nonsense, but 166 pages later....

Everything is explained in the title and we do most of that here, aside from the anime part. No one likes talking about anime.

Its really beautiful...i have no idea why the world pays attention to my nonsense, but 166 pages later....

Because this is the replacement to the now gone/deceased R2D or Goddess OverlordmcGeek thread

2 hours ago, ninja234 said:

You don't just get anti-anxiety for being sick of an anxiety disorder, they also give them to patients who are in need of surgery the day before the surgery.

well if it's severely affecting your grades from what could be an almost A student

19 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

well if it's severely affecting your grades from what could be an almost A student

An almost A student. For the rest of your life, this will haunt you. You be nearly a doctor, halfway get a loan on a house, and barely have half of three kids...it will be mostly horrifying. Im sorry metrocop:(

16 hours ago, BrownStalin said:

I still have no idea as to what the hell goes on here...

Don't ask me. I thought at first its where you post photos of food and pastries. And then it became the Sundance Film festival and later morfed into my belated birthday thread. 

8 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Because this is the replacement to the now gone/deceased R2D or Goddess OverlordmcGeek thread

But where's the usual suspects? Everyone flocked to LPW. I'm glad you are here, though.

Funny-GIF-31.gif

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Don't ask me. I thought at first its where you post photos of food and pastries. And then it became the Sundance Film festival and later morfed into my belated birthday thread. 

But where's the usual suspects? Everyone flocked to LPW. I'm glad you are here, though.

Funny-GIF-31.gif

Eh, LPW isn't that interesting, the only reason, i am here is because i am invested