Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Okay, Makris from what i've seen, it's basically like a F2P Dark Souls except you lose the guy you started with and have to do it all over again, which will get repetitive very fast, and you can only revive them with PC (premium currency) or Death Medals.

14 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Okay, Makris from what i've seen, it's basically like a F2P Dark Souls except you lose the guy you started with and have to do it all over again, which will get repetitive very fast, and you can only revive them with PC (premium currency) or Death Medals.

I'll give it a try when it completely download. PVP seems interesting and you set up your defense as other people can raid your base. Its totally outrageous when you defeat an online player, you actually drag the corpse of the vanquished toon with you to take. Uncle Death? Guess I'll see? 

22 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I'll give it a try when it completely download. PVP seems interesting and you set up your defense as other people can raid your base. Its totally outrageous when you defeat an online player, you actually drag the corpse of the vanquished toon with you to take. Uncle Death? Guess I'll see? 

Yeah, anyway remember the backstabbers in DS2 pvp? I just got PTSD flashback and i remembered this image.

Image result for Mr.Knight

Edited by ninja234

Hey guys.

Hhhmmm, woken up with 90 years to spare, alone...depends. On earth, id dedicate my time to studying things. And learning how the internet works so that i could keep it up and running...and just meaningless stuff.

On a space ship....id go insane.

I got side tracked and started watching fate: zero.....

15 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Hey guys.

Hhhmmm, woken up with 90 years to spare, alone...depends. On earth, id dedicate my time to studying things. And learning how the internet works so that i could keep it up and running...and just meaningless stuff.

On a space ship....id go insane.

I got side tracked and started watching fate: zero.....

But what if we were together on a space ship

4 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Yeah, anyway remember the backstabbers in DS2 pvp? I just got PTSD flashback and i remember this image.

Image result for Mr.Knight

Yes, who would forget. My most hated was when I get invaded by Havel cosplayers with ridiculous defense with equally ridiculous offense and get one-shotted. That's an interesting Moon knight.

6 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

But what if we were together on a space ship

Like just the two of you? How nice.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

For 90 years? I thought i was supposed to be alone in peace or quiet?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

For 90 years? I thought i was supposed to be alone in peace or quiet?

Actually i really do wonder what all of us would do if we were in the space station for 90 years, i would probably stay at my living quarters for the first year.