Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

1 hour ago, trace_phage said:

Just saw Primetime #147, where Rebecca said something about shipping Nidus and Saryn.

I'd think Saryn would hate the infested?

(wanted to make a thread about it but found this one with the search function :p)

If you follow that train of thought, it could be a one of those opposites attract kind of things...why DE and everyone seems to ship Frost and Ember (they get released together for no good reason anyways).

On the topic of shipping (oh boy did you walk into the wrong/right thread), there is a great story in fan concepts by a tenno named "rosing".

But to me, its weird we are still shipping frames after the whole "warframes arent the real tenno, you've really been a child this whole time and your warframes are mass produced piles of infested goop". I guess we will find out one day why the piles of goop are gender specific

Tumblr_m1zvqs3Ozb1rpv5yio1_500_large.jpg

9 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Actually i really do wonder what all of us would do if we were in the space station for 90 years, i would probably stay at my living quarters for the first year.

I would eject myself into space...

Nah, not that anti social. But how big is this hypothetical space station?

12 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

If you follow that train of thought, it could be a one of those opposites attract kind of things...why DE and everyone seems to ship Frost and Ember (they get released together for no good reason anyways).

On the topic of shipping (oh boy did you walk into the wrong/right thread), there is a great story in fan concepts by a tenno named "rosing".

But to me, its weird we are still shipping frames after the whole "warframes arent the real tenno, you've really been a child this whole time and your warframes are mass produced piles of infested goop". I guess we will find out one day why the piles of goop are gender specific

Tumblr_m1zvqs3Ozb1rpv5yio1_500_large.jpg

right, all warframes are semi infested >_>

woops, misinterpreted the whole fight fire with fire  theme of Saryn prime

by that logic it indeed would make sence to ship them tho :D

5 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I would eject myself into space...

Nah, not that anti social. But how big is this hypothetical space station?

Huge spaceship! Carries 5,259 passengers. At first I was thinking to do the same after weeks of maybe going insane. But I would wake up some poor soul just to keep me company. Hopefully someone who has the rank and know-how to put me back to sleep.

12 hours ago, AerinSol said:

Challenge accepted!

*does the robot*

Image result for robot dance gif

Nice one, Overlord! 

giphy.gif