The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

28 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

Well, I mean, look at your upvote count.

I got to page 14.

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow wil be the day I upvote all your posts in this thread.

I'm going through your name too, but we should probably not get too carried away...I want to earn my reputation by bathing in the blood and tears of my foes.

And I like how you completely jumped over my Kurenai v.s. Itachi post when giving those upvotes. It was bleeding to much anime wasn't it? :D

That's ok though, I'm totally not hurt no one took the time to read and reply except Edge, I'm straight, don't worry about me. I'll just be over here, not crying in a corner. (it's not an issue, I'm kidding :p)

A surprise uppercut right in metros feels

g1333364832733998825.jpg

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Ma phone

6 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I'm going through your name too, but we should probably not get too carried away...I want to earn my reputation by bathing in the blood and tears of my foes.

And I like how you completely jumped of my Kurenai v.s. Hitachi post when giving those upvotes. It was bleeding to much anime wasn't it? :D

That's ok though, I'm totally not hurt no one took the time to read and reply except Edge, I'm straight, don't worry about me. I'll just be over here, not crying in a corner. (it's not an issue, I'm kidding :p)

A surprise uppercut right in metros feels

g1333364832733998825.jpg

wait why are you crying in the cor-

*sooper dooper mlg uppercut*

GAHGHFHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh

*accidentally stumbles into secret closet within closet*

nonononononononononononnonononononnonononononononononononono

nothing interesting in here

*fumbles with closet door, slams it shut, and stands in front of it*

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Edited by TheMetrocop

4 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I hope I'm not a perv for saying this...but that Banshee soprano skin...on the log in screen....

Yo, Banshee is thick 0-o...I like it.

I don't this thread to die, come back to me peoples

but it's all about fashun n stayule nawt bein a loogin scren omgeeeerrerereeeeeeeeeeeree1

ho, I summon thy edginess hither, not that a foolishnessbound sirrah such as I should has't the power to doth so

there. fanciness.

7 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

but it's all about fashun n stayule nawt bein a loogin scren omgeeeerrerereeeeeeeeeeeree1

ho, I summon thy edginess hither, not that a foolishnessbound sirrah such as I should has't the power to doth so

there. fanciness.

I heard you summoned the edginess.......I'm here.

On 6/10/2016 at 7:47 AM, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I live in Oklahoma, but in a "city". It's a city to me, but it's nothing like a city someone from Miami or New York Or whatever might recognize. There's enough light pollution though that you can only see a few stars, even out here.

Are you border patrol?

I cross the border often enough to do a patrol.

4 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Sets out popcorn, pieces of ultras couch cushions, and an Excalibur sword...

That's all I can think of, maybe I can summon Edgelord too...

*pops out form an air want in the middle of everything* you forgot the volt helmet but close enough...*shoves some more popcorn into mouth*

On 6/16/2016 at 11:57 PM, TheMetrocop said:

there. fanciness.

klQZYXB.png

On 6/17/2016 at 7:40 PM, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*pops out form an air want in the middle of everything* you forgot the volt helmet but close enough...*shoves some more popcorn into mouth*

The volt helmet is mine:0 you can have the pulse helmet, if I can have the storm helmet, the baldy helmets are fair game.

4 hours ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

IT SPEAKS JAPANESE BUT IT'S GENETICALLY BRITISH BUT IT'S A JAPANESE PERSONIFICATION OF THE UK DEAR MEMEITY

please relly don't do this to me it's late at night and I can be interested in anything at this time my guard is down af

1 minute ago, TheMetrocop said:

IT SPEAKS JAPANESE BUT IT'S GENETICALLY BRITISH BUT IT'S A JAPANESE PERSONIFICATION OF THE UK DEAR MEMEITY

please relly don't do this to me it's late at night and I can be interested in anything at this time my guard is down af

Wut? I'm more than half asleep currently leave a message at the beep. *beep*