Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Uh. . . let's see. . . I already mentioned the half-genie. . . uh. . . already tore a hole in this threadpiece with Androma-talk. . . uh. . . uh. . . I'm . . I'm going back to work on the 17th?. . . (Profuse sweating and jittering)

Edited by Unus

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

Uh. . . let's see. . . I already mentioned the half-genie. . . uh. . . already tore a hole in this threadpiece with Androma-talk. . . uh. . . uh. . . I'm . . I'm going back to work on the 17th?. . . (Profuse sweating and jittering)

oh really? I was also going back to work on the 17th but my employers moved that back to possibly the 20th.

43 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Ha you guys have to work while I'm still in school. 

I loved working when I had my summer job at the shoe store. 

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

oh really? I was also going back to work on the 17th but my employers moved that back to possibly the 20th.

But had to give it up cause I wanted to concentrate on my internship. 

14 hours ago, Unus said:

Haven't heard of it sadly, been living under a rock due to the dog days of vacation. Last movie I watched was among the worst in the world. A beast called. . . Foodfight.

Oh, noes. I feel for you. Saw a review about Foodfight in The Search For The Worst.

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

decd670226315287452caf587f20d0ce.png

Amen.

45 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Ha you guys have to work while I'm still in school. 

*takes you to a sweatshop*

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

(Hey mak letting you pick the location of the gangs hideout...I kinda need it.)

How about an abandoned shoe warehouse? Lol. 
Wait wait. How about a old zoo? But don't kill off my supporting characters. 

My question would be, when would Kezun head back to the stairs/ forbidden entrance? Elise would be going there to find answers and I want her to face Isis and her ex-gang.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

How about an abandoned shoe warehouse? Lol. 
Wait wait. How about a old zoo? But don't kill off my supporting characters. 

My question would be, when would Kezun head back to the stairs/ forbidden entrance? Elise would be going there to find answers and I want her to face Isis and her ex-gang.

(Well my oroginal intention was for kezun to visit elise and try to cheer her up but what if elise meets kezun at the zoo...also no I won't kill anybody off)

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

(Well my oroginal intention was for kezun to visit elise and try to cheer her up but what if elise meets kezun at the zoo...also no I won't kill anybody off)

Yeah, but she's probably the most hated person in school but I can understand Kezun's point of view. So yeah, go ahead. How can she be killed so she can be resurrected and have her new abilities? 

Atleast don't kill them yet.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Yeah, but she's probably the most hated person in school but I can understand Kezun's point of view. So yeah, go ahead. How can she be killed so she can be resurrected and have her new abilities? 

Atleast don't kill them yet.

(You don't need to die to get abbilities.....what happened to kezun was an exception....you just take that blue stuff and get super powers basically)