Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

9 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Okay now, you are just trying to piss me off.

Grammar Nazi isn't even what you think it is, I believe the correct term you should use is SPELLING Nazi, Grammar Nazi is a completely different thing altogether.

A grammar nazi would fix someone's sentence structure, not the words  of it.

grammar is spelling*

spelling is grammar*

Edited by TheMetrocop

12 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Okay now, you are just trying to piss me off.

Grammar Nazi isn't even what you think it is, I believe the correct term you should use is SPELLING Nazi, Grammar Nazi is a completely different thing altogether.

A grammar nazi would fix someone's sentence structure, not the words  of it.

7nPIzZg.jpg

9 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

grammar is spelling*

spelling is grammar*

I think he's right......but when people have terrible arguments and don't make sense but value grammar over making sense in general I just can't take them seriously.......unless he's trolling, which in that case he's doing a mediocre job. If you want to be a real troll you've got to confuse people so much that they don't even remember what you trolled them over.

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

I think he's right......but when people have terrible arguments and don't make sense but value grammar over making sense in general I just can't take them seriously.......unless he's trolling, which in that case he's doing a mediocre job.

No, it just pisses me off, when people screw up their words, hell, i slightly get ticked off when people use U like the lazy bums they are, what's so hard about 3 key strokes Y O U, also MK shut up about arguments.

8 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Image result for Half life combine artwork

"Stop that"

"first warning"

"move away"

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

No, it just pisses me off, when people screw up their words, hell, i slightly get ticked off when people use U like the lazy bums they are, what's so hard about 3 key strokes Y O U, also MK shut up about arguments.

>puts random comma inbetween 'off' and 'when'

YX6ZTJ2.gif

Edited by TheMetrocop

8 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Also technically I have not talked this entire time.....*desperatly holding in laugh*....I've been typing.

39 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Anyway off topic...I used way too much butter in my scrambled eggs. Everyday I'm just one step closer to heart failure.

Cor(Heart) failure while being possible, has multiple factors to consider I.E what kind of butter, how much said butter do you use in your diet, what's your physical condition, do you work out, if so, then how much time do you devote to working out, how many times in one week (including weekend) do you work out, etc etc.

41 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Also technically I have not talked this entire time.....*desperatly holding in laugh*....I've been typing.

Image result for evil hahaha gif

1 minute ago, ninja234 said:

Cor(Heart) failure while being possible, has multiple factors to consider I.E what kind of butter, how much said butter do you use in your diet, what's your physical condition, do you work out, if so, then how much time do you devote to working out, how many times in one week (including weekend) do you work out, etc etc.

Image result for evil hahaha gif

Well I work out often and have no physical conditions so that's good. The other factors though.....not so good.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Im pretty skinny but not too skinny, to explain it more I literally look like volt irl body type wise.

Alright, so by what  you have just told me, i'd say to have cor (heart) failure, at your age, and physical condition, i'd say the chances to have heart failure is low but don't over do it. 1 whole stick of butter, wrapped with 10 strips of bacon, basically increases your chances by like 35% or more could be wrong.

Edited by ninja234

15 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Alright, so by what  you have just told me, i'd say to have cor (heart) failure, at your age, and physical condition, i'd say the chances to have heart failure is low but don't over do it. 1 whole stick of butter, wrapped with 10 strips of bacon, basically increases your chances by like 35% or more could be wrong.

Thats a relief.

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

y u nu be chill?

sup dawgs. bac from outer spz. nu wernin point.

3 hours ago, ninja234 said:

1. it's accept not except.

2. Cole's sacrifice in Infamous 2, literally ruins the plot of Infamous 2, at least it's good ending, plus Cole was never an interesting character, because he was bland, no emotions other than Cole the Saint, or Cole the Bellend, and when he is surrounded by characters that are brimming with emotion, it makes him even more bland, all of the Infamous games have this fault, no scratch that all games with morale choice systems have this flaw.

3. Cole's power over electricity is so weak to the point, that other electrokinesis users outclass him, plus combine that with the fact that his electricity is biological and not mystical. Also Black Lightning op son.

latest?cb=20150719155503

Electricity variations.

Reveal hidden contents

Black Lightning Manipulation

Conceptual Lightning Manipulation

Cosmic-Electric Manipulation

Demonic Lightning Manipulation

Divine Lightning Manipulation

Electricity Embodiment

Electricity Magic

Electron Manipulation

Esoteric Lightning Manipulation

Physical Lightning Manipulation

Astral Electricity Manipulation

Positive Electricity Manipulation

Psychic Lightning Manipulation

White Lightning Manipulation

Edit: Infamous 2 is the best Infamous game, it's the best infamous game because it puts a definitive end to Cole's arch as protagonist, having Cole revived not only ruins the games story but also just straight up makes death useless in terms with main characters.

1).I know ypu did not just try to use fairy tale to prove a point

2) i have no problem with biological electricity. If we are making a distinction between magical and biological powers, thats fine, but i still see no problem

3) no matter how weak you think he is, he's still 10 times better than volts sorry excuse for electricity

4). I know. You will still except.

5). The game is 8 years old. Give credit where credit is due.

theres a video i posted months ago i need to find now

9 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

1).I know ypu did not just try to use fairy tale to prove a point

2) i have no problem with biological electricity. If we are making a distinction between magical and biological powers, thats fine, but i still see no problem

3) no matter how weak you think he is, he's still 10 times better than volts sorry excuse for electricity

4). I know. You will still except.

5). The game is 8 years old. Give credit where credit is due.

theres a video i posted months ago i need to find now

I gave credit, where credit is due, also i just now realized i made a mistake about my post, Christ.

18 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Sup, Makris.

Hi Ninja. Just to let you know I have no idea who Cole is? And I don't want to knit pick on spelling and grammar but at times I can't stand being cute like Stalker_Cake. Oh and Metro jumped on me when I misspelled varicose to varicous. 

18 hours ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Hey mak.

Hi . Do we still call you that or TNR? Was busy the entire weekend. Give me time to catch up with your RP. 

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hi Ninja. Just to let you know I have no idea who Cole is? And I don't want to knit pick on spelling and grammar but at times I can't stand being cute like Stalker_Cake. Oh and Metro jumped on me when I misspelled varicose to varicous. 

Hi MK. Do we still call you that or TNR? Was busy the entire weekend. Give me time to catch up with your RP. 

What? Whos MK? *shhhhhh!!!* Nothing to see here keep scrolling!!! 

Oh, umm not much pretty much left off at trying to confront the gang but before we made it to the place we got attacked by another person.

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad