Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Inter. . . uh, interdasting. Define, powers with consequences. Like. . . I have a few characters I've created for multiple universe over my lifetime and I wonder. . . hmmm. . . would it interfere with my time as Hund? So many masks to take, so little time on this Earth, hmmmm.

Edited by Unus
Sometimes, I actually regret that my speech patterns leak into the digi-realm. But only for a few seconds.

6 minutes ago, Unus said:

Inter. . . uh, interdasting. Define, powers with consequences. Like. . . I have a few characters I've created for multiple universe over my lifetime and I wonder. . . hmmm. . . would it interfere with my time as Hund? So many masks to take, so little time on this Earth, hmmmm.

That's why you have to take your time to translate them amauter. Not doing so is like trying to make cheddar cheese but just serving people the raw curd.

7 minutes ago, Unus said:

Unus, you are a very...strange person, you know that?

7 minutes ago, Unus said:

The more powers you have and the more potent that they are the more it makes you turn into a monster/beast/animal. Something like that. Hund? Also I usually pick two masks....but then we can go into sub divisions of each mask. 

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

That's why you have to take your time to translate them amauter. Not doing so is like trying to make cheddar cheese but just serving people the raw curd.

Alright then sir/mam, if I can be a transient roamer, I'd love to join in! I just need a few, eh, details? Private messaged mayhaps to prevent spoilage? Like, the current state of the story, what is the source of the powers? That sort of thing. Because of your speaking, a character that hasn't existed before has taken shape, he needs only firmer matter in order to be born.

4 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Unus, you are a very...strange person, you know that?

I get that suh, and I will always be this way. That's the one nice thing I have to say about me, my predictable unpredictability.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

The more powers you have and the more potent that they are the more it makes you turn into a monster/beast/animal. Something like that. Hund? Also I usually pick two masks....but then we can go into sub divisions of each mask. 

AH! Then Kazar's gettup makes even more sense now! Ohoho, things are shapeing up!

Hund:The Vessel, he (and they) are a participant over in Mr. Rakawan's roleplaying world of Phenix.

Also, you seem to do pretty well at comprehending my gibberings.

Also, also, mayhaps it's because I'm currently playing the role of a money-obsessed aristocratic cosmetically obsessed Orc warlord that my thoughts are disjointed, a divided mind and all that.

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

I get that suh, and I will always be this way. That's the one nice thing I have to say about me, my predictable unpredictability.

AH! Then Kazar's gettup makes even more sense now! Ohoho, things are shapeing up!

Hund:The Vessel, he (and they) are a participant over in Mr. Rakawan's roleplaying world of Phenix.

Also, you seem to do pretty well at comprehending my gibberings.

Also, also, mayhaps it's because I'm currently playing the role of a money-obsessed aristocratic cosmetically obsessed Orc warlord that my thoughts are disjointed, a divided mind and all that.

Ah I see.

Also, great minds think alike. I used to speak like that and real life(granted a little more formal)and I learned the hard way of why not to. People hate

what they can't understand. 

Sounds interesting with the aristocrat....

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

32 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Ah I see.

Also, great minds think alike. I used to speak like that and real life(granted a little more formal)and I learned the hard way of why not to. People hate

what they can't understand. 

Sounds interesting with the aristocrat....

Anddddd done, almost as fun as my Moshpit of Ideas entries!

Also, yeah, Age of Wonders is quite a fun roleplaying game once you get immersed into it.

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I can't get into Warframe? I checked for updates and it says it was current.

k00ZXYY.jpg

I tried more than 5 times, closing application and starting it again. Can it be my connection? I'm still downloading "Let it die" and still has like 20 gb to go. 

I'll try again tonight.

Sad.

1 minute ago, ninja234 said:

Sad.

Yes it is. :sadcry: My brother played all weekend, he said he had no problem PVPing in Dark Souls 2 and Minecraft.

Should I ask support for help or is it on my end?

2 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

try not being able to play warframe at all due to THIS GODDAMN EYE-BLEEDING 4K MONITOR AGHHHHHHHHHH

Well, I'm okay playing on what I have at the moment. 4K tv but its a 55 inch screen.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Yes it is. :sadcry: My brother played all weekend, he said he had no problem PVPing in Dark Souls 2 and Minecraft.

Should I ask support for help or is it on my end?

Well, I'm okay playing on what I have at the moment. 4K tv but its a 55 inch screen.

it's a pc

it doesn't have immediate 4k support like your peasant consoles