Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

No, but google told me to ask face book, and face book sent me to a chibi page that showed tiny monster girls who are tasked to hunt and destroy other monsters.

Ah. . . Quite close, only a piece of the whole equation, but, very close. Does this page happen to say what. . . what show this group is attached to?

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Warframe's dead for me at the moment. Looks like some PS4 users experiencing the same thing in the "PS4 bugs" topic. 

What is the Human Centipede? Is it good as in really really scary? I had nightmares when I saw Hannibal cook Ray Liota's brain and feed it to him. And that's a thriller and not a horror flick. I'm trying to think what was the last horror movie I saw? The Forest, Insidious, Don't breathe....The Purge..I liked The Descent and part 2. 

Must be really disgusting?

I loved The Thing from John Carpenter. Saw the original with Kurt Russel and the remake. Liked them both. 

Alien Covenant coming soon. YES!

I hated the descent when i was a kid.

35 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Warframe's dead for me at the moment. Looks like some PS4 users experiencing the same thing in the "PS4 bugs" topic. 

What is the Human Centipede? Is it good as in really really scary? I had nightmares when I saw Hannibal cook Ray Liota's brain and feed it to him. And that's a thriller and not a horror flick. I'm trying to think what was the last horror movie I saw? The Forest, Insidious, Don't breathe....The Purge..I liked The Descent and part 2. 

Must be really disgusting?

I loved The Thing from John Carpenter. Saw the original with Kurt Russel and the remake. Liked them both. 

Alien Covenant coming soon. YES!

Ah, yes, I had forgotten the current rebirth of the franchise, should be interesting to see the jockey's perspective a bit, as well as a glimpse of xenomorph prime.

Edited by Unus

Some words keep rewinding in my head about the alien movie series.

"Should've stopped at Alien 2."

Because Alien 3, Resurrection, were just awful.

I expect Alien Covenant to be horrible as well, because i expect everything to be horrible, because the internet is directly opposed to the notion of Quality Control, because until something provides me a certification of being not :poop: , i'll assume it's bad, same thing goes for E3, i watch the "trailers" and the "teasers" but i don't buy into the hype  too too much. Sure, i might be biased at something but then again who isn't these days?

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

I hated the descent when i was a kid.

The-Descent-the-descent-38820942-300-120

I liked Juno. Natalie Mendoza is so beautifiul and despite being australian with a filipino/spanish dad and german mother, she looks so filipina.

13 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ah, yes, I had forgotten the current rebirth of the franchise, should be interesting to see the jockey's perspective a bit.

Noomi Rapace is part of the cast. So excited to know what happened to Dr. Shaw after Prometheus.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Gross....the backbuster scene was ughhhh.

There's going to be plenty of screaming from my group. 

Just now, ninja234 said:

Some words keep rewinding in my head about the alien movie series.

"Should've stopped at Alien 2."

Because Alien 3, Resurrection, were just awful.

I expect Alien Covenant to be horrible as well, because i expect everything to be horrible, because the internet is directly opposed to the notion of Quality Control, because until something provides me a certification of being not :poop: , i'll assume it's bad, same thing goes for E3, i watch the "trailers" and the "teasers" but i don't buy into the hype  too too much. Sure, i might be biased at something but then again who isn't these days?

I just hate the premise of how the aliens....uh...."reproduce". It's absolutely disgusting.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

The-Descent-the-descent-38820942-300-120

I liked Juno. Natalie Mendoza is so beautifiul and despite being australian with a filipino/spanish dad and german mother, she looks so filipina.

Noomi Rapace is part of the cast. So excited to know what happened to Dr. Shaw after Prometheus.

There's going to be plenty of screaming from my group. 

No, its because i watched it when i was younger tand those things scared the F*** outa me.

Also whenever I see those scenes my stomache turns.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

I just hate the premise of how the aliens....uh...."reproduce". It's absolutely disgusting.

Not really, plenty animals reproduce in a similar and or grosser way than the Aliens. Hell, some animals even possess another animal.

Spoiler

In a horrifying fashion, the rhizocephalans barnacle takes over an unsuspecting crab in order to propagate. Hans Hillewaert/Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license/Wikimedia Commons

Edited by ninja234

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

No, its because i watched it when i was younger tand those things scared the F*** outa me.

Also whenever I see those scenes my stomache turns.

Oh gawd, you think the xenomorph reproduction method is bad( Insert horribly distorted tape playing "I Can Show You the World" in reverse.) 

Reminds me, you think we'll see any Ravagers on Prime? Be "nice" to see how the worse half lives. At least, well, from a biology standpoint. From a witnessing standpoint? Lord have mercy on us all.

Edited by Unus

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

I hope that thats the crabs baby....also not really what?

That's not a crab, that's a barnacle, they are called Sacculina or Rhizocephala, basically, the female latches onto a Crab, grows, then waits for a male to come and impregnate it, the crab then cares for the young, also making said crab infertile.

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

Oh gawd, you think the xenomorph reproduction method is bad( Insert horribly distorted tape playing "I Can Show You the World" in reverse.)

Reminds me, you think we'll see any Ravagers on Prime? Be "nice" to see how the worse half lives. At least, well, from a biology standpoint. From a witnessing standpoint? Lord have mercy on us all.

*prepares a flamethrower*

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

*prepares a flamethrower*

Wait, how do you know how to counter a ravager? Am I truely not the only one that mined deep into the aliens story and found glorious obscure facts? 

17 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

I don't! I have absolutely no idea!! A flamethrower usually covers most things.

Well, congratulations. You got the finishing-off part right, you just need to get the take-down part correct and the "problem" would be solved.

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

Well, congratulations. You got the finishing-off part right, you just need to get the take-down part correct and the "problem" would be solved.

What.....if we put it in a really big vice....and crush it while burning it alive with flamethrowers, and while shooting it with miniguns that have armor piercing rounds?

3 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Also, OH MY GOD, SUDA 51 MADE "LET IT DIE."

AAAAAHHHHHHHH

*has flashbacks to Killer 7, No More Heroes 1/2 and Killer is Dead, on the floor foaming at the mouth and rolling around"

I have 15GB left to complete the download of "Let it die". It just looks so outrageous that it could be really fun? 

Let-it-Die-image-1.jpg

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

What.....if we put it in a really big vice....and crush it while burning it alive with flamethrowers, and while shooting it with miniguns that have armor piercing rounds?

Bahhhh, dem it, was another staple quote of the aliens franchise. You should know it, people use all the time on the Internet whenever they see a topic they despise. Come on then!

*coughs a bit, and cleans the foam, gets back up on the chair"

Alright, i feel like i should explain myself.

Suda 51 is a Japanese game director, who got famous by making quirky games like Killer 7, No More Heroes 1/2, Killer is Dead, Shadows of the Damned and Lolipop Chainsaw. 

Shadows of the Damned.

Spoiler

Image result for shadows of the damned

Killer is dead.

Spoiler

Image result for Killer is dead

No More Heroes.

Spoiler

Image result for no more heroes

Killer 7

Spoiler

Image result for killer 7

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I have 15GB left to complete the download of "Let it die". It just looks so outrageous that it could be really fun? 

Reveal hidden contents

Let-it-Die-image-1.jpg

Could you give me an explanation why a reaping raver and a gothic medical cyborg are starring at each other?