Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

One of these days, when I'm free to do it, I'd love to write a "techno-mythology" story about the different pantheons of deities having sway over the world and having all mythical creatures be true and real in every way. Does make me wonder what would happen to people who do not beleive. . . hmmm. As potent as nuclear weapons perhaps?

1 minute ago, Unus said:

One of these days, when I'm free to do it, I'd love to write a "techno-mythology" story about the different pantheons of deities having sway over the world and having all mythical creatures be true and real in every way. Does make me wonder what would happen to people who do not beleive. . . hmmm. As potent as nuclear weapons perhaps?

Norse mythology would make burst 

1 minute ago, Unus said:

The Skolian Saga is for you.

1 minute ago, AerinSol said:

*covers you in bieber merchandise*

Have fun with your new girlfriends.

stop

i am solely isolated-continent-of-land-germanic-pastry,-the-letters-following-each-other-known-as-s-t-r-ü-have-been-replaced-with-s-t-r-o-o-sexual and trenchcoatsexual

do not summon my wrath

1 minute ago, TheMetrocop said:

stop

i am solely isolated-continent-of-land-germanic-pastry,-the-letters-following-each-other-known-as-s-t-r-ü-have-been-replaced-with-s-t-r-o-o-sexual and trenchcoatsexual

do not summon my wrath

Seriously what the fuk does that even mean!?!  Almost forgot, am un durrgen rawr.

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad