Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Agreed to a point (a very thin point that's so thin it's completely out of context) but it's so fun!

I need to beat the Vatican with a copy of the Apocrypha at some point in my life. Pay off the cops before hand...

4 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

I need to beat the Vatican with a copy of the Apocrypha at some point in my life. Pay off the cops before hand...

Dealing with those people you'll need to pay off more then the cops. If you do something bad enough to the people that run things then paying off is out of the question. Maybe do it when you're on your deathbed.

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

24 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

I don't like Teshin, I want Fenrir

The shopkeeper in Die, it's Teshin, his voice. Also, this game is indeed looking quite deadpoolian and strangely realistic Nihonese animation as well. And Borderlands. . . and Warframe.

1 hour ago, Unus said:

But, you see, every god would only have control within the borders of their homeland, projecting their power either through a high priesthood or wandering missionaries called beacons. Kill all the beacons or priests and end their bloodlines, and the gods die instantly. Every believer in existence provides power to their chosen deity, but every atheist, agnostic, or non-deitary faith is actually extremely toxic to the deities and their minions. Therefore, there would be "mercenary" groups who's sole purpose is to flood controlled areas in order to stifle holy presence. . . . . goddem it, I really put some thought into this.

Also also, I wonder why death is depicted as a skater-boy so often nowadays?

Thatd be a fun pvp game.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Dealing with those people you'll need to pay off more then the cops. If you do something bad enough to the people that run things then paying off is out of the question. Maybe do it when you're on your deathbed.

But I already have planned to admit to the murders of chu....nvm.

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

You guys have been busy....when do you guys sleep or work?

Anywho, yay, 200 pages. It used to be i would have a solid week to prepare for the occasion and a whole day to say "hey, its the hundreth page!", but im not really complaining.

At a gym. So I always have a phone with me. Lots of down time.