Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

53 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Oh, thats cool, thats what the safe place over in the corner is for. 

I know it's "safe" for me to to talk about Musume around here now (really "stuck my neck out" announceing it to the world). It's just that, well, I want you guys to be "safe" here to. For once, instead of me squawking about how amazeing Zombina is or mumbleing about the accidental fully-fleshed-out character I birthed, I wanna hear what YOU guys are interested in currently.

50 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Where do those take place? By a campfire?

In Twitchlantis senior, the land of  caffeine-fueled chatrooms and YouTube runaways.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

That was several minutes of one guy spinning around in a circle while the same song played on a loop...

Is that what edge looks like?

I am. . . hypnotized. . .

34 minutes ago, Unus said:

I know it's "safe" for me to to talk about Musume around here now (really "stuck my neck out" announceing it to the world). It's just that, well, I want you guys to be "safe" here to. For once, instead of me squawking about how amazeing Zombina is or mumbleing about the accidental fully-fleshed-out character I birthed, I wanna hear what YOU guys are interested in currently.

In Twitchlantis senior, the land of  caffeine-fueled chatrooms and YouTube runaways.

I am. . . hypnotized. . .

I did some research...and honestly im not too sure monster mesume is much better than madoka magika. A basic google image search was popping up hentai stuff the first few pics...

8 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I did some research...and honestly im not too sure monster mesume is much better than madoka magika. A basic google image search was popping up hentai stuff the first few pics...

My most difficult problem I've been having with it. I'm one of those rare weirdos who wasn't drawn in by a pile of busts, but by the comedy and the world itself. Judgeing by my own research, I'm a frustrateingly rare bird in that regard. For example, If you want to see a part of the animated series that made me like it in particular and made me go on and read everything up to the April release, watch the 7th episode of the animated series where the militant orcish otaku attack a store.

8 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

@Unus

Check this out

Just got done watching fate zero, but was confused, as it did not match up with what i had seen on you tube...apparently fate stay night is connected to it and horrible.

I had actually heard of this "Fate Stay Night" thing before from my local all-animation-obsessed friend, what makes that one so poor?

Never. . . never mind. Ugh, I could never stomach main-characters with turnip-level IQs. Still, aw, I see the other one has ended. I take it there will never be a sequal that merges the two and avoids it's older mistakes?

5 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Image result for water droplet spider

Dawwww, slike a little glass turban for the fella. That, or, it's a tear collector for Barro's salt-water swimming-pool.

Edited by Unus

13 minutes ago, Unus said:

My most difficult problem I've been having with it. I'm one of those rare weirdos who wasn't drawn in by a pile of busts, but by the comedy and the world itself. Judgeing by my own research, I'm a frustrateingly rare bird in that regard. For example, If you want to see a part of the animated series that made me like it in particular and made me go on and read everything up to the April release, watch the 7th episode of the animated series where the militant orcish otaku attack a store.

I had actually heard of this "Fate Stay Night" thing before from my local all-animation-obsessed friend, what makes that one so poor?

Never. . . never mind. Ugh, I could never stomach main-characters with turnip-level IQs. Still, aw, I see the other one has ended. I take it there will never be a sequal that merges the two and avoids it's older mistakes?

Dawwww, slike a little glass turban for the fella. That, or, it's a tear collector for Barro's salt-water swimming-pool.

I'm betting on the pool.

12 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Why not both.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

I'm betting on the pool.

The truth, she stings like a hornet/the venom from the maw of a slime!

Edited by Unus

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

You sure, isnt that just a jumping spoder?

( Dons tinfoil hat and wooden body sign covered in erased chibis and giant red letters that says "Warframe is Dead".) 

"HERETIC! STOP Kessing DEEGATLS BOT!"1!1111!!/11!1