Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

11 hours ago, AerinSol said:

I want another Flash Gordon like the '07 reboot.

I've heard of Flash Gordon but haven't seen the movie.

10 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Convince marvel to buy the rights to make flash gordon films.

I'm not too sure about old retro movies? Remember John Carter of Mars and Tarzan's recent adaptation? But it might fair well like Keanu Reeves' The Day the Earth Stood Still. Speaking of Keanu, John Wick 2 coming soon. I think the bad guys are going to kill his dog again.

22 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

What makes you think that I am not bitter at him?

Because if I was bitter at someone I'd totally ignore that person. Oh well.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I've heard of Flash Gordon but haven't seen the movie.

I'm not too sure about old retro movies? Remember John Carter of Mars and Tarzan's recent adaptation? But it might fair well like Keanu Reeves' The Day the Earth Stood Still. Speaking of Keanu, John Wick 2 coming soon. I think the bad guys are going to kill his dog again.

Because if I was bitter at someone I'd totally ignore that person. Oh well.

Im not sure what john wick was about, or what made it different from taken, but it was an ok movie. John carter was silly, but tarzan was just an interesting take on the story that started out super slow but got decent by the end...i guess because it showed him actually being tarzan. Ok, yeah tarzan was bad too.

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Im not sure what john wick was about, or what made it different from taken, but it was an ok movie. John carter was silly, but tarzan was just an interesting take on the story that started out super slow but got decent by the end...i guess because it showed him actually being tarzan. Ok, yeah tarzan was bad too.

John Wick was a guy who wanted revenge for his puppy.

3 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

I don't get people who post 50 cents.

It's like the 50 cents games.

Hide contents

Image result for 50 cent gamesRelated image

Fi. . . fifty cent. . .urk.

Edited by Unus
I don't normally like using these, but, I could find no witty or interesting or witty way to explain it better then that, apologies.

Just now, ninja234 said:

Your RP, too unprofessional for my standards, not like the other RPs in RP forums.

Oh because I let new rp'rs in.....yeah true. The rp section of the forums does have much more organized and rp's and usuaally has rp vets in them along with defined things such as () "" and **. Yeah I get were you're coming from.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

(Diomedian?)

Yeah, ever since Monster Musume, I've been eating mythology like it's pure cane-sugar. Diomedian horses were the steeds of Ares that he gave to his son, the king of Thrace. They could only eat flesh and blood brought about by war, violence, and murder. Was gonna make it a centaur, but, again, cutting down on references for your sakes.

Edited by Unus

Just now, Unus said:

Yeah, ever since Monster Musume, I've been eating mythology like it's crack cocaine. Diomedian horses were the steeds of Ares that he gave to his son, the king of Thrace. They could only flesh and blood brought about by war, violence, and murder. Was gonna make it a centaur, but, again, cutting down on references for your sakes.

Isn't all flesh and lood brought by violence techniqually. Even if something natrually dies, butchering it is still considered violent.

29 minutes ago, Unus said:

Yeah, ever since Monster Musume, I've been eating mythology like it's crack cocaine. Diomedian horses were the steeds of Ares that he gave to his son, the king of Thrace. They could only eat flesh and blood brought about by war, violence, and murder. Was gonna make it a centaur, but, again, cutting down on references for your sakes.

Might wanna censor the drug reference.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Isn't all flesh and lood brought by violence techniqually. Even if something natrually dies, butchering it is still considered violent.

When daddy-kins has a war fetish, he leaves no loopholes. If it doesn't die screaming in agony or isn't still alive at the time of consumption, it's as good as eating plastic for these puppies.

26 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Might wanna censor the drug reference.

Shetshetshetshet, Goddem brain to-mouth-filter! Where is it!? Getting to much like my self round you folks. The last vestiges of my  cheap plastic "In-Public" social mask are starting to fall of, revealing the eldritch horror neath.

Edited by Unus