Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Speaking of which...you should of known who my old rp character was in the forsaken ruin.

Forsaken. . . ruin? Forgive me, three steps and the goldfish memory kicks in. Is this the Foolish One?

Also, goldfish memory kicked in, any of you folks closet or not so closet fanatics of Grim Adventures?

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Its an old rp thread.

I'll have to take a shovel to the hidden depths of the playing pile, gotta ligh. . . I mean, a link?

Edited by Unus
Always loved that old joke for some reason. "Gotta match?", "Your face, my arse."

11 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Image result for water droplet spider

Surprisingly cute.

Not kill it with fire!

4 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I've heard of Flash Gordon but haven't seen the movie.

I'm not too sure about old retro movies? Remember John Carter of Mars and Tarzan's recent adaptation? But it might fair well like Keanu Reeves' The Day the Earth Stood Still. Speaking of Keanu, John Wick 2 coming soon. I think the bad guys are going to kill his dog again.

Because if I was bitter at someone I'd totally ignore that person. Oh well.

Which of the 9 trillion FG movies?

People actually started to get hyped for the John Carter sequel. Something about Gods.

Joh Wick is good. It knows it's a forget about making sense and just watch people get shot movie.

1 minute ago, AerinSol said:

Surprisingly cute.

Not kill it with fire!

Which of the 9 trillion FG movies?

People actually started to get hyped for the John Carter sequel. Something about Gods.

Joh Wick is good. It knows it's a forget about making sense and just watch people get shot movie.

This Flash Gordon. Oh, 007 Timothy Dalton was in it. 

still-of-timothy-dalton,-ornella-muti-an

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I'm lost and don't know what to do next in the RP? Plus, you said new folks like me make your RP look amateuristic. That hurt my feelings.

But I didn't say that was a problem. If people are new to rp of course they won't do all the fancy stuff with  the "" and the ** and maybe even the (). Then again I purposely didnt set those down as roles because although not having those rules makes the rp more amatueristic it also makes it more free, kinda like The Forsaken Ruin. You see that was't a bad thing. Not in my opinion at least. Because the non "amatueristic" rp are too strict. Also you are still in the house....upstairs.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I'm lost and don't know what to do next in the RP? Plus, you said new folks like me make your RP look amateuristic. That hurt my feelings.

Otherwise I'd be a hypocrite because trust me, in my first rp....the mistakes were bad. Also you guys have made very few mistakes for new rp'ers and im actually quite suprised how well you guys have done.

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Who hurt maks feelings? What?

And i made a post in the warframe feed back, take a gander.

Remember earlier how ninja said the rp wasn't proffesional enough and then I said that was purposefully done. It was kinda me.....but I must of not put enough context into my post(considering ive been sick all day, half asleep, and have been sneek posting in class) that's probably the case.