Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Relax! I was just pulling your leg and see how you'd react? but I really do need help to get back to the plot. 

Well the group went back home, Laziv opened a room into a secret undergorund huge house area, because it is actually laziv's house....kinda. And your character is likely sleeping because everyone went to sleep...besides Kezun who is currently sparring with the knife lady*

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Well the group went back home, Laziv opened a room into a secret undergorund huge house area, because it is actually laziv's house....kinda. And your character is likely sleeping because everyone went to sleep...besides Kezun who is currently sparring with the knife lady*

Oh okay. I'll check back monday. I might not get a chance this weekend. 

Well, After a long day of digging through groceries and anime photos alike (as well as THAT, show) I think my Pit is about to go through "a bit" of expansion. In particular, the juxtaposition of a small lass with a MASSIVE firearm has caught my eye, hope folks don't mind. As a bit of a side note, thanks for, well, existing folks, you would never likely know this, but, our conversations here got me through a horrific bout of depression that has been latched onto my leg for the last week. Somehow, through tolerateing my shrill rambleings, you dragged me through. I'd give ya a prize, but, well, I'm dirt poor. However, I do recall that Mr. Mileyno has a place of honor in the Pit, so, there's that, yeah?

7 minutes ago, Unus said:

Well, After a long day of digging through groceries and anime photos alike (as well as THAT, show) I think my Pit is about to go through "a bit" of expansion. In particular, the juxtaposition of a small lass with a MASSIVE firearm has caught my eye, hope folks don't mind. As a bit of a side note, thanks for, well, existing folks, you would never likely know this, but, our conversations here got me through a horrific bout of depression that has been latched onto my leg for the last week. Somehow, through tolerateing my shrill rambleings, you dragged me through. I'd give ya a prize, but, well, I'm dirt poor. However, I do recall that Mr. Mileyno has a place of honor in the Pit, so, there's that, yeah?

Ay, no problem friend, as someone who was depressed for  3 years, i am glad i managed to help you through your depression.

Edited by ninja234

5 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Ay, no problem friend, as someone who was depressed for  3 years, i am glad i managed to help you through your depression.

Yowch, thanks suh. I kinda feel like one of those weird attention grabbers that pepper YouTube comments and say the tubers helped them through ""Depression"". I may not be able to give you the solid evidence, but, I can give my word. Flimsy, being a digital talking head, but, it's something I can assure you that, in physical reality, is very VERY valuable. I hate absolutes normally.

1 minute ago, Unus said:

Yowch, thanks suh. I kinda feel like one of those weird attention grabbers that pepper YouTube comments and say the tubers helped them through ""Depression"". I may not be able to give you the solid evidence, but, I can give my word. Flimsy, being a digital talking head, but, it's something I can assure you that, in physical reality, is very VERY valuable. I hate absolutes normally.

Unus, you really need to lighten up a bit, you are tighter than a rusted screw bolted into a dreadnought.

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Unus, you really need to lighten up a bit, you are tighter than a rusted screw bolted into a dreadnought.

Ah, but sometimes you need a tight screw in order to get you through the da. . . wait a second. . . shet.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Who needs an honorable mentioning?

Eh, you don't NEED it, but you did trigger the labor pangs that led to it's birth. Figure that makes ye the father and worth putting on the birth certificate.

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

Eh, you don't NEED it, but you did trigger the labor pangs that led to it's birth. Figure that makes ye the father and worth putting on the birth certificate.

Just now, ninja234 said:

Oh, :poop: , is it a boy or a girl?

Looks like i wont be able to give my energy to goku now...

56 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Oh, :poop: , is it a boy or a girl?

Genderless flailing horror senior! I'd post a link to the little darling, but, I don't know whether or not it'd be taken as advertiseing my concept gallery.

Addendum= feck it, I'll toss it out there. You deserve to see your cthonic child.

Secondary Addendum= Goddem it, my mental testing zone has become polluted with animation characters utilizing the weaponry I'm thinking of, instead of Tenno. At least that one fun short animation-esque comic about Warframe let's me make enemies and environments less outta place.

Edited by Unus

3 hours ago, Unus said:

I want to lick your brain. And NP.