Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Ok.

So first of all, typing this is hurting my head. Thinking about this is just frustrating me more. So DE intentioanlly uses the word "destroy" in reference to the kuva siphon to make you think you have to physically attack it. Ok, thats classic DE. Everyone was talking about this months ago. 

I....i do not understand. I dont understand what is going on. I dont understand what you are doing while you are waiting for it to start doing whatever its doing, as it clearly isnt doing anything because you attack it (that i can see amongst all the confusion), or what triggers the lotus to say there is no time to explain, or where this supposed kuva cloud is, or how the mission randomly gives you kuva at the end of missions because you randomly destroyed the thing.

I did two missions, and got carried, and learned nothing.

50 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Theres a tiny pink dot on my volts neck...

This is the reason why i was not doing public missions, but no....kuva isnt explained, and i need it, so i went into a public match to get carried, and now there is a tiny pink thing on my neck...

Splendid, your pregnant. At least it's just your Volt.

11 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Theres a tiny pink dot on my volts neck...

This is the reason why i was not doing public missions, but no....kuva isnt explained, and i need it, so i went into a public match to get carried, and now there is a tiny pink thing on my neck...

I'm curious to see what it looks like?

10 hours ago, Unus said:

Splendid, your pregnant. At least it's just your Volt.

Parasite like Dark Souls' egg head? That'll be neat.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I'm curious to see what it looks like?

Parasite like Dark Souls' egg head? That'll be neat.

As we speak, Helminth's strain of technocyte is burrowing down into the core of his volt suit in order to "mingle" with the suit's internal tissue. Soon, it will begin to gestate into a fully blown infant and will live off the Volt's tissues for about a week. Then, the infant must be transferred onto the surface of a Kubrow egg, whereupon it will devour the fetus within and replace it in it's entirety.

Ah, the miracles of life both digital and physical. . .

Just now, Unus said:

As we speak, Helminth's strain of technocyte is burrowing down into the core of his volt suit in order to "mingle" with the suit's internal tissue. Soon, it will begin to gestate into a fully blown infant and will live off the Volt's tissues for about a week. Then, the infant must be transferred onto the surface of a Kubrow egg, whereupon it will devour the fetus within and replace it in it's entirety.

Ah, the miracles of life both digital and physical. . .

Or you can just go to your medical room and have Helminth stab it out.

Yeah, you can do that.

I see. Its the Helminth charger. Thank you. I thought it was something else. Poor kubrow. 

17 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Ill come bump into you

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/112986663333511190/3F468227C9B6AE05DC68E9C77F5302B5C8DD24FC/

Looks like an infested hickey? Disgusting!

What's for lunch, I'm hungry. 

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I see. Its the Helminth charger. Thank you. I thought it was something else. Poor kubrow. 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/112986663333511190/3F468227C9B6AE05DC68E9C77F5302B5C8DD24FC/

"It's Hungry hungry hippos!"

. . . uh. . . anybody remember that commercial?

The great pink wad-o tendrils. Might have to go pink to hide it or a bright "warning color" to let folks know what you have.

1 minute ago, Unus said:

"It's Hungry hungry hippos!"

. . . uh. . . anybody remember that commercial?

The great pink wad-o tendrils. Might have to go pink to hide it or a bright "warning color" to let folks know what you have.

Oh yeah!! 

It stopped raining but still craving for comfort food. Pot roast with mashed potatoes and gravy - YEAARhh!! 

14 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh yeah!! 

It stopped raining but still craving for comfort food. Pot roast with mashed potatoes and gravy - YEAARhh!! 

Mmmmm, just had a nice alfredo for brunch recently. Sublime as a brain jogger for my idea building, even with a bit of it getting channeled into different . . . odder. . . pursuits. Oh, and work, that one really hard game about grinding for money in order to keep the character alive.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Why does your operator look like a burn victim?

Also, if this is the size of the tumor everyone has been talking about, and it doesnt get any bigger, fashion frame is way more serious than i thought.

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Why does your operator look like a burn victim?

Also, if this is the size of the tumor everyone has been talking about, and it doesnt get any bigger, fashion frame is way more serious than i thought.

Answer 1: It's the infestation trying to infest the operator.

Answer 2: Stop talking about the cyst it can be removed, please.