Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

56 minutes ago, Unus said:

Mmmmm, just had a nice alfredo for brunch recently. Sublime as a brain jogger for my idea building, even with a bit of it getting channeled into different . . . odder. . . pursuits. Oh, and work, that one really hard game about grinding for money in order to keep the character alive.

Alfredo sounds good too. Ended up just having ahi tuna salad instead. 

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

Image result for Gray Fox gifs

I know who that is. Metal Gear Solid cyborg ninja. Can he beat Hyabusa?

ninja-gaiden-o.gif

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Why does your operator look like a burn victim?

Also, if this is the size of the tumor everyone has been talking about, and it doesnt get any bigger, fashion frame is way more serious than i thought.

Its not my operator. I just searched for the image. I have no idea why the tenno looked like a burnt victim.

Seeing your constant insanity, it makes me happy to think I've selected such a long-lasting franchise as Warframe. I see us going on roughly about as long as Everquest did. Looking forward to future adventures. Wish I could say the same about my choices in Nihonese Animation.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

ninja-gaiden-o.gif

Its not my operator. I just searched for the image. I have no idea why the tenno looked like a burnt victim.

Mmmmm, tuna sound goood right now.

Also, gah geezus uck, who ran a beltsander on that chumps face?!

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

ninja-gaiden-o.gif

He can beat Ryu Hayabusa.

I am a ninja gaiden fan but i know when Ryu is beat.

Aghhhhh, dem it, I really gotta find a good set of conversation starters that make me sound interesting and relevant. Startin to notice lately from my past posts I've done that I'm startin to sound either like a broken record or a desperate pet mewling for attention. Gonna try to review my talkin points, find some way to improve the quality for you folks. That, and, try to figure out how to post pictures so it's less me talking and more me showing and including ye folks.

Also

5 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

ninja-gaiden-o.gif

Is this what you were asking for Mr. Brik.

Google= type "unarmored space marine X-ray", second image from the first.

Edited by Unus

13 hours ago, Unus said:

Aghhhhh, dem it, I really gotta find a good set of conversation starters that make me sound interesting and relevant. Startin to notice lately from my past posts I've done that I'm startin to sound either like a broken record or a desperate pet mewling for attention. Gonna try to review my talkin points, find some way to improve the quality for you folks. That, and, try to figure out how to post pictures so it's less me talking and more me showing and including ye folks.

Also

Is this what you were asking for Mr. Brik.

Google= type "unarmored space marine X-ray", second image from the first.

*Deep voice* Using your search, this is what I get. And no, its still not the one I was looking for. I should have bookmarked it. But thank you.

Space_marine.jpg

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

*Deep voice* Using your search, this is what I get. And no, its still not the one I was looking for. I should have bookmarked it. But thank you.

Space_marine.jpg

Wish I knew how to link from Pininterest without a pin interest account.