Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

1 minute ago, ninja234 said:

Nah, it's just plain bad, and the filth that show drawn in, made me so disgusted. I just hope i never have to see it again.

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/f/f8/Poseidon_Ability_3a.ogg

Then i would assume you would be displeased to know that when they said Naruto was ending, they specifically meant shippuden was ending, and they hace continued creating episodes of naruto.

Also, i liked the story, and the art was good, it just has a few moments where it doesnt really shine...

Check out that link i showed Unus on the last page.

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Then i would assume you would be displeased to know that when they said Naruto was ending, they specifically meant shippuden was ending, and they hace continued creating episodes of naruto.

Also, i liked the story, and the art was good, it just has a few moments where it doesnt really shine...

Check out that link i showed Unus on the last page.

*Contemplates burning Naruto fans*

I love ninjas to death but Naruto wasn't anything close to ninjas, yes they used ninja techniques, like the jutsu's.

Image result for ninja techniques

But even that was boring.

3 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

*Contemplates burning Naruto fans*

I love ninjas to death but Naruto wasn't anything close to ninjas, yes they used ninja techniques, like the jutsu's.

Image result for ninja techniques

But even that was boring.

How was this useful in real life...i still dont understand that...

Im just picturing dying to some masked guy who stopped and did handsigns before attacking me. I would die of embarrasment before the kunai actually hit me.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edit

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

How was this useful in real life...i still dont understand that...

Im just picturing dying to some masked guy who stopped and did handsigns before attacking me. I would die of embarrasment before the kunai actually hit me.

Jutsu is skill, really, and in martial arts context, jutsu is used a lot. You'll notice that many terms have the ending of jutsu, and it really just denotes the skill level, a mastery, a type of method.

Just now, ninja234 said:

Jutsu is skill, really, and in martial arts context, jutsu is used a lot. You'll notice that many terms have the ending of jutsu, and it really just denotes the skill level, a mastery, a type of method.

As long as the hand signs werent a thing.

One weird thing, is that when watching non dubbed anime (because i dont like listening to it in english), any time anyone mentions anything about reality, the word genjutsu is used...it seems to be a very vague widely used word.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

As long as the hand signs werent a thing.

One weird thing, is that when watching non dubbed anime (because i dont like listening to it in english), any time anyone mentions anything about reality, the word genjutsu is used...it seems to be a very vague widely used word.

They weren't, Naruto made them.

From my knowledge, Genjutsu is made up.

2 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

You are going to have what? Because you are a....an agressive what?

d82d96686f784f3b41b0efef13f7587389333b5c

Apparently I flicked out my arm out too fast and waved quickly immediately. Pinched the F*** out of a tendon by doing so. Odd thing is that my thigh almost gave out because of the nerve pain.

You know, I might be the odd one out, but, aside from the first episode to get aquatinted with the main actors, am I the only one that comes up with the English voices for the characters in their head based on the subtitles?

Edited by Unus

22 minutes ago, Unus said:

You know, I might be the odd one out, but, aside from the first episode to get aquatinted with the main actors, am I the only one that comes up with the English voices for the characters in their head based on the subtitles?

I do the same. My voices go from:

Little boy-my own squeaky voice

Little girl-Colleen O'Shaughnessy as Suzy Mizuno(Zatch Bell) Or Melissa something as Tia(Zatch Bell)

Regular teen boy-Any James Bond Villain

Regular teen girl-Moneca Stori as Kagome Higurashi

Man-Vin Diesel

Women-Megan Fox or Milla Jovovich as Leeloo Minaï Lekatariba-Laminaï-Tchaï Ekbat de Sebat (The Fifth Element)

Grandpa or Elderly Male- Mike McFarland as Master Roshi(Dragon Ball)

Grandma or Elderly Female-Betty White or The Queen

2 hours ago, AerinSol said:

I do the same. My voices go from:

Little boy-my own squeaky voice

Little girl-Colleen O'Shaughnessy as Suzy Mizuno(Zatch Bell) Or Melissa something as Tia(Zatch Bell)

Regular teen boy-Any James Bond Villain

Regular teen girl-Moneca Stori as Kagome Higurashi

Man-Vin Diesel

Women-Megan Fox or Milla Jovovich as Leeloo Minaï Lekatariba-Laminaï-Tchaï Ekbat de Sebat (The Fifth Element)

Grandpa or Elderly Male- Mike McFarland as Master Roshi(Dragon Ball)

Grandma or Elderly Female-Betty White or The Queen

Phew, I really need to listen to more actors and show concepts. I've been aceing the southern bell, "Miss Rabbit", and "gravelly voiced tomboy" lately due to a certain show, but I gotta work the rust off most of my female arsenal. Steve Blum does amazing as my protagonist in my offshoot story, he's so easy to nail down.

Also, I found out how to use Discord. . . somehow.

Edited by Unus

Discord? No, thank you. In-game voice or PS4 party chat had worked okay for me in the past. With Discord I'm afraid it could open up problems that I'm just not willing to try. I don't want to be in the same place I was earlier on in Warframe. 

So how is everyone? I'm glad it stopped raining but its awfully cold.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Discord? No, thank you. In-game voice or PS4 party chat had worked okay for me in the past. With Discord I'm afraid it could open up problems that I'm just not willing to try. I don't want to be in the same place I was earlier on in Warframe. 

So how is everyone? I'm glad it stopped raining but its awfully cold.

No mar we don't chat in discord voice wise, just text.