Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

18 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Also my uncle asked me to check his dogs and house for two weeks till the family comes back from vacation. Of course with compensation. I brought Mimi with me and put her in the kitchen with the two pugs and closed the gate.

When I got back from checking the backyard, Mimi was tearing thru the carpet trying to claw her way to the patio. SHE JUMPED THE GATE!

I'm SO dead when my uncle comes back! I patched it with ductape all 5 feet torn up.

I will say kind words at your wake.

23 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Also my uncle asked me to check his dogs and house for two weeks till the family comes back from vacation. Of course with compensation. I brought Mimi with me and put her in the kitchen with the two pugs and closed the gate.

When I got back from checking the backyard, Mimi was tearing thru the carpet trying to claw her way to the patio. SHE JUMPED THE GATE!

I'm SO dead when my uncle comes back! I patched it with ductape all 5 feet torn up.

TNR will do your eulogy.

5 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I will say kind words at your wake.

I asked for help in getting estimates and have the carpet repaired. I need to get it done quick. It's going to be costly. But of course tell my uncle what happened. 

9 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

TNR will do your eulogy.

And I thought ductape can fix anything? 

Ack, dem it, another day of thumb-twiddling and waiting. Honestly, I really gotta figure out how to get my X-box Live Krewe back together again. You folks ever lose a whole lotta friends at once and never seem to get back in contact with them?

43 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ack, dem it, another day of thumb-twiddling and waiting. Honestly, I really gotta figure out how to get my X-box Live Krewe back together again. You folks ever lose a whole lotta friends at once and never seem to get back in contact with them?

Everyone before Warframe.

So I quit Warframe.

4 hours ago, ninja234 said:

the horry sheet thing.

Oh, I thought that was just a generic joke about Asian accents, didn't know it came out kinda harsh, apologies. As I said, I only know about one character group my friend loves from that, and that's the vampires that came out of that wall.

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Oh, I thought that was just a generic joke about Asian accents, didn't know it came out kinda harsh, apologies. As I said, I only know about one character group my friend loves from that, and that's the vampires that came out of that wall.

Huh.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I haven't lost any friends. Funny thing is, when I go back to a game, I see the same group playing. Whether it's Warframe or Destiny. 

Oh, I'm playing "Let it die" and I'm still getting used to the set up. The music really is scary. I'm currently on level 12, and it's fun.

Lucky scmuck, I'm not seeing my friends again till March if I'm lucky. Also, I gotta say, at first, that game seemed like a storyless mash-em-up. But, as soon as you get to the end, it All makes sense.

5 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

;-;

Great. Now Discord is getting serious...

What happened madam?

Just now, Unus said:

Lucky scmuck, I'm not seeing my friends again till March if I'm lucky. Also, I gotta say, at first, that game seemed like a storyless mash-em-up. But, as soon as you get to the end, it All makes sense.

What happened madam?

It got real with things like "feelings".

@(PS4)makrisbrik I have read up on people in the forums to get to know them better. I do remember you mentioning your boy-toy being in law enforcement. Could you ask him how in the world the highway signs that say, "Speed enforced by aircraft" works? No matter how much I think it over. It makes no sense what-so-ever to me.

15 minutes ago, Unus said:

~Snip

Lucky smuck? First time I've been called a scmuck! I'm getting tired of being called mister either. You've visited my profile several times and you still have no clue who I am? Please get it right, or simply don't respond to any of my post. Or I could just ignore you?

1 minute ago, AerinSol said:

Which in turn is powered by strings.

And the strings loop back into the Mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria.

4 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

And the strings loop back into the Mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria, which powers the strings that power the mitochondria.

It's the aliens I say.

15 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

@(PS4)makrisbrik I have read up on people in the forums to get to know them better. I do remember you mentioning your boy-toy being in law enforcement. Could you ask him how in the world the highway signs that say, "Speed enforced by aircraft" works? No matter how much I think it over. It makes no sense what-so-ever to me.

I'll ask him.

If you travel 5 north it is indeed patrolled by aircraft, usually a small plane. And they would contact an officer on the ground who would chase the speeder.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik