Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

37 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Good, also Unus, this might not be confirmed but Season 5 samurai jack is possibly only going to have 10 episodes.

Ugh, shetty bawls. Slike havin a relative come off life-support, only to be told they have eight weeks to live.

22 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Mmm, that's very interesting.

My brother picked up Nioh and says it's his valentine's gift to me. Can't wait to try it next week. He says it's like Dark Souls but has better combat mechanism because the opponents are bound to the same rules as you, that are based on stamina.

It's made by Team Ninja of Ninja Gaiden. 

And happy friday! 

44 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

My brother picked up Nioh and says it's his valentine's gift to me. Can't wait to try it next week. He says it's like Dark Souls but has better combat mechanism because the opponents are bound to the same rules as you, that are based on stamina.

And happy friday! 

Surprised there isn't bouncy breasts everywhere, but then i remembered Team Ninja kicked the guy that makes bouncy breasts and sexy outfits, they also worked on Other M. The Metroid game everyone wants to forget it exists.

They ALSO made all of the DoA games like literally every single one, they made the modern ninja gaiden games, they also made Yaiba:Ninja Gaiden Z and um other things. Also DFF (Dissidia Final Fantasy) and Fire Emblem Warriors who are co-working with Omega Force.

Omega Force made Dynasty Warriors games.

Also Team Ninja and Omega Force are part of Koei Tecmo. Sub-divisions.

Edited by ninja234

Topic. Just to put something on paper somewhere some one might see, its quiet for now.

Fanimation:

Toph v.s. Gaara.

Zuko/Azula v.s. Sasuke/Itachi

Katara v.s. kisame

Ty Lee/Mai/Suki v.s. Hinata/Ino/Tenten

Your thoughts please

INB4 someone says something about anime being bad.

Dancing spiderman says your argument is invalid.

e0baff6beabb273243f9f17a092f6709.gif

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

And happy friday! 

I lost my debit card literrally 3 days ago and am waiting for a new one to come in the mail....contemplating driving 30 minutes to my other old bank i still have a card for to transfer the cash.....

51 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Topic. Just to put something on paper somewhere some one might see, its quiet for now.

Fanimation:

Toph v.s. Gaara.

Zuko/Azula v.s. Sasuke/Itachi

Katara v.s. kisame

Ty Lee/Mai/Suki v.s. Hinata/Ino/Tenten

Your thoughts please

INB4 someone says something about anime being bad.

Dancing spiderman says your argument is invalid.

e0baff6beabb273243f9f17a092f6709.gif

Except for the fact that Avatar isn't an anime...

Also using spider-man gifs against me? 

Image result for spiderman gif

3 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Surprised there isn't bouncy breasts everywhere, but then i remembered Team Ninja kicked the guy that makes bouncy breasts and sexy outfits, they also worked on Other M. The Metroid game everyone wants to forget it exists.

Uh, there isn't any playable female characters in Nioh. That's the main reason guys like playing as a female toon and not a smaller hit box like everybody says.

I was able to try the game earlier and it was really good. But I was really hoping for customization like Souls.

3 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I lost my debit card literrally 3 days ago and am waiting for a new one to come in the mail....contemplating driving 30 minutes to my other old bank i still have a card for to transfer the cash.....

Good luck. Hope you get it squared away soon. I misplace keys but never lost anything. I had my identity stolen one time and it was such a hassle.