Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

2 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I. N. B. 4

I clearly stated....no, nevermind.

So i have a conspiracy theory to talk about. Who watched the super bowl?

Also also, fairy tale haters would argue with you

Conspiracy theories are completely false and unfounded.

This post was provided by The Ninja Government.Hail me.

Last i checked Fairy Tale "people" and anyone associated with them are batsh*t insane.

Edited by ninja234

Good neeewwwsss everyone, I've finally found an author mad enough to listen to my ideas as they build a unique fan story! I'd post the five chapters he already wrote on his own here, but I dunno how you folks feel about book reading.

That aside, how's things for you folks, chasein around dem der Acolytes? Or other schtuff?

56 minutes ago, Unus said:

Good neeewwwsss everyone, I've finally found an author mad enough to listen to my ideas as they build a unique fan story! I'd post the five chapters he already wrote on his own here, but I dunno how you folks feel about book reading.

That aside, how's things for you folks, chasein around dem der Acolytes? Or other schtuff?

I love book reading. I was thinking of that being my next mini subject thing....

Ever read "freeze tag" by carolin b cooney?

Also, what is this fan service story?

6 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Conspiracy theories are completely false and unfounded.

This post was provided by The Ninja Government.Hail me.

Last i checked Fairy Tale "people" and anyone associated with them are batsh*t insane.

Anyways....i think Tom Brady intentionally threw the game for the first three quarters to win AND have the largest comeback in super bowl history.

2 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I love book reading. I was thinking of that being my next mini subject thing....

Ever read "freeze tag" by carolin b cooney?

Also, what is this fan service story?

Whahey! Gut. Last physical books I read were the Leviathen series and the Artemis Fowl series.

Can't say I have suh, what's the premise?

Thats the thing though, it Isn't fan service, it's a fan-crafted story that takes place parallel to the main story in the universe. I'm guessing, after my endless rants and musical postings from around here, you can probably guess what it's about. . .although it's a lot more westernized, a bit more actiony.

Addendum= Bah, feck it, why do I have to keep "pussyfooting" around topics like this, here's the current story. Don't know if it'll be to anyone's tastes, but, honestly? Better to have it out there and ignored or hated them for me to be a puss.

Edited by Unus

Rage. Rage. RAGE.RAGE.RAGE!!!RRRRAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!!!!!

How come now one told me the Last of us 2 was a real confirmed thing?

Here i was, looking forward to days gone as my replacement zombie thriller....

Seriously!?! 

Korra (season 5), last of us 2, samurai jack (limited series). Im losing track of how good life is looking.

3 hours ago, Unus said:

Whahey! Gut. Last physical books I read were the Leviathen series and the Artemis Fowl series.

Can't say I have suh, what's the premise?

Thats the thing though, it Isn't fan service, it's a fan-crafted story that takes place parallel to the main story in the universe. I'm guessing, after my endless rants and musical postings from around here, you can probably guess what it's about. . .although it's a lot more westernized, a bit more actiony.

Addendum= Bah, feck it, why do I have to keep "pussyfooting" around topics like this, here's the current story. Don't know if it'll be to anyone's tastes, but, honestly? Better to have it out there and ignored or hated them for me to be a puss.

The premise is that "freeze tag" is about a creepy vindictive little girl traps a bunch of neighborhood children in a deadly game of tag. Read it if you dare.

9 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

The premise is that "freeze tag" is about a creepy vindictive little girl traps a bunch of neighborhood children in a deadly game of tag. Read it if you dare.

Oh, wow, there was a Twilight Zone like that where a child born to be the second coming of Christ never receives a proper education or familial love and becomes a godlike childish teen that rips his town into his personal nightmare dimension.

5 hours ago, Unus said:

Oh, wow, there was a Twilight Zone like that where a child born to be the second coming of Christ never receives a proper education or familial love and becomes a godlike childish teen that rips his town into his personal nightmare dimension.

Its whats i was reading as a kid after discovering goose bumps but before i knew of stephen king

Also, artemis was an awesome series. Ever read inkspot?

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Its whats i was reading as a kid after discovering goose bumps but before i knew of stephen king

Also, artemis was an awesome series. Ever read inkspot?

Innsmouth, yes, never heard a Inkspot though, premise please?

51 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Bicycle cop and monsters. I didnt read any of it yet, but do you have an explanation? @Unus

And so, also, did no one watch the super bowl?

1) It is a slightly more action-orientated take on the "hit" series, Monster Musume. To understand a few of the outside details, you'd either need to watch or read the original, but it's not a requirement. If your really bored, I can flip you both so you can see for yourself.

2) I missed out due to work, but, judgeing by how a few of my coworkers were mumbling something along the lines of "death to the Patriots", I take it something happened?

Edited by Unus

15 hours ago, Unus said:

Innsmouth, yes, never heard a Inkspot though, premise please?

1) It is a slightly more action-orientated take on the "hit" series, Monster Musume. To understand a few of the outside details, you'd either need to watch or read the original, but it's not a requirement. If your really bored, I can flip you both so you can see for yourself.

2) I missed out due to work, but, judgeing by how a few of my coworkers were mumbling something along the lines of "death to the Patriots", I take it something happened?

Patriots won 34 to 28

Hi! How's everybody? 

@ninja234 I've been playing Nioh and its AMAZING! Totally made me forget about Let It Die and even like it more than DS3. You should try it? Want to see some screen captures?

ocolVlB.jpg

mE1DmIE.jpg

She's the blacksmith believe it or not and I think she's got help with the metal work?

llSEw94.jpg

The armor looks incredible.

AM2Vzvr.jpg

Too bad there's no playable female characters. 

And here's my "Let it Die" captures. 

o05dD9T.jpg

I equip her with a jacket armor but every time I go to the tower, enemies destroys her suit like its dispensable.

c9baGI5.jpg

Doing Yoga to replenish health.

7 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hi! How's everybody? 

@ninja234 I've been playing Nioh and its AMAZING! Totally made me forget about Let It Die and even like it more than DS3. You should try it? Want to see some screen captures?

Reveal hidden contents

ocolVlB.jpg

mE1DmIE.jpg

She's the blacksmith believe it or not and I think she's got help with the metal work?

llSEw94.jpg

The armor looks incredible.

AM2Vzvr.jpg

Too bad there's no playable female characters. 

And here's my "Let it Die" captures. 

o05dD9T.jpg

I equip her with a jacket armor but every time I go to the tower, enemies destroys her suit like its dispensable.

c9baGI5.jpg

Doing Yoga to replenish health.

Maybe when i get back to doing effective things again.

4 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Maybe when i get back to doing effective things again.

But aren't you doing effective things already? A few more months and I'll be graduating and working, hopefully. 

There's lots of surprises in Nioh. I opened a treasure chest in a catacombs and out pops a mushroom like demon that becomes your doppelganger equipped with your same weapons. Traps all over the area that shoots arrows ala Dark Souls. Its so exciting I feel like clapping.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

But aren't you doing effective things already? A few more months and I'll be graduating and working, hopefully. 

There's lots of surprises in Nioh. I opened a treasure chest in a catacombs and out pops a mushroom like demon that becomes your doppelganger equipped with your same weapons. Traps all over the area that shoots arrows ala Dark Souls. Its so exciting I feel like clapping.

Isn't there a cyberpunk version on the way currently? Something about the "canon" ending having been chosen by the developers?

14 hours ago, Unus said:

Ahhhhh, a close win, I must work with a sea of the other team's members. No wonder a few were missing from work that day as well.

Not just a close win. The patriots let the falcons score for 4 quaters and then came back with the largest come back in super bowl history. ON PURPOSE.

3 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Not just a close win. The patriots let the falcons score for 4 quaters and then came back with the largest come back in super bowl history. ON PURPOSE.

A pseudo P.R. stunt ya say? I can't tell whether to nod vigourously in agreement or scoff at the thought.

It coulda been a product of pure desperate fervor, or the exploitation of an unearthed weakness. Either way, it happened. 

Happy Holidays folks, from the bottom of my cold, dead, and in no way currently functioning romantically print aged heart! May all your hubbies and significant others be treasured by you for at least a good century.

Edited by Unus

1 hour ago, Unus said:

Happy Holidays folks, from the bottom of my cold, dead, and in no way currently functioning romantically heart! May all your hubbies and significant others be treasured by you for at least a good century.

Thank you. Same to you, Mr. Unus. Saw your post in the "Happy Holidays!" thread also. Enjoy your ice cream and movies.

I got my valentine a custom made 5 frame Star Wars artwork and an oakley sunglasses. He made plans that he says is going to be the mother of all valentine's day. Anxious to see what it'll be. 

Happy Valentine's day Chill Cafe!