Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

8 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Customizable characters? Its not just one guy?

You play only as the main character William and you equip him with different armor like helmet, torso, gauntlet, boots and trouser which you can upgrade. Weapon classes are sword, dual swords, spear, axe, and kama with chain. It would be great if you can fully customize and also have a playable female character. But the game is just so good.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Comes out of the back several days later with some burnt smelling unidentifiable liquid and slams it down.

Its been a busy week.

Wha-

*watches slamming down the mocha*  you how dare you!!

No tip for you!

7 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

*cries*

Cleans up burnt mocha, and mKes new one. Tops off with whipped cream and a little tray of cinnamon cofee pecans.

*puts down 5 dollar tip and looks away*

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Much obliged.

So i guess your the new regular, whatll it be? Anime or non anime centric discussion?

I'm just here for the mocha, continue on. 

Just now, Valteria. said:

I'm just here for the mocha, continue on. 

Im actually supposed to be sleeping, have work in the morning, and a town to besiege on a time wasting mobile app....so i guess i can spare 5 hours here (not really). Iv been so hyped by all the new old things, iv forgotten to even try to catch up on my ever growing list of anime i have to watch before i die.

Lets atart with a simple conversation starter...have you ever watch any abridged version of dragon ball z? :)

4 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Im actually supposed to be sleeping, have work in the morning, and a town to besiege on a time wasting mobile app....so i guess i can spare 5 hours here (not really). Iv been so hyped by all the new old things, iv forgotten to even try to catch up on my ever growing list of anime i have to watch before i die.

Lets atart with a simple conversation starter...have you ever watch any abridged version of dragon ball z? :)

No but I like this one

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Where have you been this whole time....

Ill find something on the internet to rival this...later...

I've been busy in off topic.

43 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

This is the best i have for right now, ignore racey thumbnail please

Reveal hidden contents

may I have another mocha