Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

A PRODUCER? Huh, now theres a straight ladder up the ranks madam, congratulations on a major breakthrough for something you love. While I dig desperately for my own, I pray that yours will be everything its cracked up to be and then some! 

6 hours ago, Unus said:

A PRODUCER? Huh, now theres a straight ladder up the ranks madam, congratulations on a major breakthrough for something you love. While I dig desperately for my own, I pray that yours will be everything its cracked up to be and then some! 

As far as I can tell. It's a job literally anyone can do. I have no idea why peopl wastes thousands of the money to study this.

1 hour ago, AerinSol said:

As far as I can tell. It's a job literally anyone can do. I have no idea why peopl wastes thousands of the money to study this.

Think it's the ones that only see dollar signs wherever they tread madam. If your a natural, the job molds to you like a glove. If your in it for the moolah, then it's a ellish bushwhack all the way up the ladder. Good to see this one works like a skin-tight lab glove for ya.

On 2/23/2017 at 8:59 AM, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You play only as the main character William and you equip him with different armor like helmet, torso, gauntlet, boots and trouser which you can upgrade. Weapon classes are sword, dual swords, spear, axe, and kama with chain. It would be great if you can fully customize and also have a playable female character. But the game is just so good.

Did you ever get your mocha?

What's the best way of diving into this pool of mud without ending head first or belly flopping? I was thinking of holding on to the platform then just dropping feet first. But I'll probably run off the platform and jump at the same time with my cousin and friends. So fun!!

tough-mudder_walk-the-plank_water-jump_s

9 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

What's the best way of diving into this pool of mud without ending head first or belly flopping? I was thinking of holding on to the platform then just dropping feet first. But I'll probably run off the platform and jump at the same time with my cousin and friends. So fun!!

tough-mudder_walk-the-plank_water-jump_s

More mud? Is this a regular thing? :p

13 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

More mud? Is this a regular thing? :p

I attend 3 runs in a year. This one the biggest so far with 10 miles and harder obstacles. T minus 18 days to pain and challenge. 

13 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I would say hold your knees, but it all just sounds like it would hurt...i just picture the slap sound id make when i hit

I might try that, just being careful not to hit my chin on my knee. Jumping farther seems to be my best bet. Clinging to the rail and dropping down feet first might not be safe because I might hit the edge where the excavation started. Wish me luck?

On 3/7/2017 at 8:08 AM, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I attend 3 runs in a year. This one the biggest so far with 10 miles and harder obstacles. T minus 18 days to pain and challenge. 

I might try that, just being careful not to hit my chin on my knee. Jumping farther seems to be my best bet. Clinging to the rail and dropping down feet first might not be safe because I might hit the edge where the excavation started. Wish me luck?

Luck wished. :)

Me and my girlfriend have a cat. The cat is named pipa. This information comes to you 2 weeks after the fact, but to be fair, im not sure i told anyone else but my neighbor and landlord. Ooops, guess i forgot to tell my family.

The cat is possibly afflicted with gum disease and we may have to get a few teeth pulled, but she is a lovely mix of siamese and whatever else and "seal point"? Which apparently means she has all the colors in the places a siamese would have them, but thats about it.

Alright, so i have theories about things.

Things like fallout and jimmy neutron.

So, we all know that jimmy neutron was not set in modern times, and i feel like its safe to say it was actually the 50's. I think the best example of what im about to say is the jimmy neutron movie when they build rockets to fly to space compared to fallout new vegas when the ghouls remodeled amusement park rockets to go to the moon to escape persecution.

I think that jimmy neutron and fallout share the same universe (in the best case scenario supporting my theory) or at least jimmy neutron inspired the creators of fallout or vice versa.

Take a look at jimmy's labaratory, then look at a fallout shelter.

Take a look at jimmy's neighborhood and cars and then look at pre fallout common wealth

Maybe im talking nonsense, but i still think tom brady intentionally let the falcons get a lead before putiing them to shame.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO

2 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Maybe some day in the future when i have more time, we can have more mochas? Until then, i wont be on enough to keep the place running, but ill see you guys around here:)

*Places sign saying "Under new EPIC management!"*

Samurai Jack today!!!

I'll miss this place, if only because it helped guide my hand in a few of my own works. ''Twas Discord killed the beast, was it not?

(Single shed manly tear followed by animation-esque overflowing stream) 

Goodbye then folks, I shan't forget all the time I spent here being tolerated and spoken to as though I was a member of the group.