The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

I don't like amvs. I am neutral on anime. There are good ones but I stopped watching because I once had a fat kebab weaboo in class who was so beta that he couldn't even speak to teachers properly let alone read out loud. It was from that moment on that I knew I didn't want to associated with these kinds of people by saying "I watch anime". It was the moment I slowly stopped watching, and ultimately stopped. 

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

I don't like amvs. I am neutral on anime. There are good ones but I stopped watching because I once had a fat kebab weaboo in class who was so beta that he couldn't even speak to teachers properly let alone read out loud. It was from that moment on that I knew I didn't want to associated with these kinds of people by saying "I watch anime". It was the moment I slowly stopped watching, and ultimately stopped. 

Oh no....you cant let that one snow flakey person ruin it for you :( 

I'm totally not a weabo! I promise!

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Oh no....you cant let that one snow flakey person ruin it for you :( 

I'm totally not a weabo! I promise!

I know, but this changed me. He was the definition of a beta though, he was so beta he probably wouldn't even protest to being stabbed because he can't speak to people properly. He reeked of sweat every day because his lardy &#! of a kebab and his family probably couldn't even afford daily showers. His hygiene in general was terrible. He had one of those anime wallpapers on his phone that would make a normal person instantly uncomfortable. I could go on, but I won't.

Anyway, our whole class hated him, he had a 5 or 6 on every test (that's an E or F to all murican's).

And just like the motto "united we stand, divided we fall" he fell and we stood. I am so thankful he had to go because of his grades

9 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I know, but this changed me. He was the definition of a beta though, he was so beta he probably wouldn't even protest to being stabbed because he can't speak to people properly. He reeked of sweat every day because his lardy &#! of a kebab and his family probably couldn't even afford daily showers. His hygiene in general was terrible. He had one of those anime wallpapers on his phone that would make a normal person instantly uncomfortable. I could go on, but I won't.

Anyway, our whole class hated him, he had a 5 or 6 on every test (that's an E or F to all murican's).

And just like the motto "united we stand, divided we fall" he fell and we stood. I am so thankful he had to go because of his grades

He couldn't speak properly because he was beta? You mean like foreign? I'm lost on the meaning of that word with the way it's being used.

I mean, iv met some pretty unhygenic people, people who thought it was ok to sleep in the same work clothes everyday to get more time to sleep in before we had to be up in the morning...when you would then just shower at night and wash your uniform like normal, then sleep in it for the same results...

I have some stories as well, but its cool. So sky cooky and metro are on the list of people who are allergic to anime, I need to incorporate a more vegan/ hypo allergenic option to my menu it seems...

I understand the wall paper thing, but everything else makes me feel the guy was just misunderstood. Its one thing if you choose to practice poor hygiene, another if you can't afford it...

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
I understand though

14 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I like anime but not many. I......HATE BETA MALES. They are just ugghhhh. I need another ice cream break.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

He couldn't speak properly because he was beta? You mean like foreign? I'm lost on the meaning of that word with the way it's being used.

I mean, iv met some pretty unhygenic people, people who thought it was ok to sleep in the same work clothes everyday to get more time to sleep in before we had to be up in the morning...when you would then just shower at night and wash your uniform like normal, then sleep in it for the same results...

I have some stories as well, but its cool. So sky cooky and metro are on the list of people who are allergic to anime, I need to incorporate a more vegan/ hypo allergenic option to my menu it seems...

I'm not allergic, as I said, I am neutral towards it. Also get out of my face with those damn vegans. Can't hear about those Salatnazis any more.

What does beta mean in this scenario in regards to not being able to speak properly? Im confused. You mean like those guys that copy what they hear in anime, so that when ever they are about to do something, they yell out "yosh!" or "yokai!" ?

I'm assuming beta means "stereotypical" but I think I'm missing something

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

What does beta mean in this scenario in regards to not being able to speak properly? Im confused. You mean like those guys that copy what they hear in anime, so that when ever they are about to do something, they yell out "yosh!" or "yokai!" ?

I'm assuming beta means "stereotypical" but I think I'm missing something

alpha male > beta male 

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

I'm not allergic, as I said, I am neutral towards it. Also get out of my face with those damn vegans. Can't hear about those Salatnazis any more.

anti-anime filet mingon?

medium rare*

Edited by TheMetrocop

16 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

alpha male > beta male 

So...I get that, but....

You know what, I'm going to drop it.

Its a cultural thing I'm not going to even try to understand. I live in the middle of the U.S. though, if that's any excuse....

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

And a while ago vegetarians were the worst offenders.

1 hour ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

I like anime but not many. I......HATE BETA MALES. They are just ugghhhh. I need another ice cream break.

The part about that sentence that worries me the most is the ice cream breaks. You make it sound like you've already had a few. How many of those breaks have you had?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

So...I get that, but....

You know what, I'm going to drop it.

Its a cultural thing I'm not going to even try to understand. I live in the middle of the U.S. though, if that's any excuse....

*livz in weshintin wich iz lik totes amiricean*

*undrstoodz alfa mail jok*

2 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

*livz in weshintin wich iz lik totes amiricean*

*undrstoodz alfa mail jok*

But la issue en même temps (at the same time) est that vous lives in le "weshintin" whish I thinks eez mooar cultureely connecteed to thee west uv da worls :D et moi même, I habitate in kind of a not so culturally connected spot. I took French though