The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

If your computer is loading a page slower than your mobile device, you might be better off taking it out back and shooting it. mercy kill.

well think of how easy phones get it with automatic adblock

10 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

well think of how easy phones get it with automatic adblock

Is...that not a setting you can enable anymore? Ads still happen? I thought that was a 90's thing. I can't imagine the horror if I were to take off the pop up blocker on my lap tops (which is currently broken).

Any normal adds can be and are ignored if they are at the top or off to the sides of the screen (i think so), but if they start stacking on top of each other infinitely like you just won a game of solitude...that's a problem.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Adds ads aids aed

3 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Metro, where is everyone? 

Mk1000, Haru, Lord of the retired Edges, and the cookie of the skies, and all the awesome people who may be out there, how are you guys?

i have no idea, but it's not making my boredom and loneliness any better

or yours for that matter

Edited by TheMetrocop

5 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

i have no idea, but it's not making my boredom and loneliness any better

or yours for that matter

I'm procrastinating....there's a difference. :D though I do not wish anyone to be bored. 

Why so bored?

And I need to keep editing the original post, I just get caught up

7 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I'm procrastinating....there's a difference. :D though I do not wish anyone to be bored. 

Why so bored?

And I need to keep editing the original post, I just get caught up

it's the feeling of being extremely unmotivated(no, not depressed) and although you have a handful of things you could do it feels like you have nothing to do, paired with that 'sick' feeling(aka you're sick so you force yourself in bed and feel kinda mentally meh)

10 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

it's the feeling of being extremely unmotivated(no, not depressed) and although you have a handful of things you could do it feels like you have nothing to do, paired with that 'sick' feeling(aka you're sick so you force yourself in bed and feel kinda mentally meh)

Oh...that was a nice description. I'm kind of doing all of that...but I have preoccupying things, so I feel more like I'm just waiting till I have to go to sleep, for work, so I can wait for the day to be over, ultimately leading up to me waiting for the weekend to get here.

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Oh...that was a nice description. I'm kind of doing all of that...but I have preoccupying things, so I feel more like I'm just waiting till I have to go to sleep, for work, so I can wait for the day to be over, ultimately leading up to me waiting for the weekend to get here.

i literally have enough free time to take naps just to skip to dinner and lunch and actually do something like eat