The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

3 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

but weebians have giant visually obnoxious eyes.

best_o6.jpg

I was going to post a picture of a man with no eyes to make some sort of joke about what "non" visual eyes look like...but realized that would be cruelly inappropriate.. 

So I took mine out, and if I can figure out how to take a pic I'll upload it. And then it'll be funny

2 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

best_o6.jpg

I was going to post a picture of a man with no eyes to make some sort of joke about what "non" visual eyes look like...but realized that would be cruelly inappropriate.. 

So I took mine out, and if I can figure out how to take a pic I'll upload it. And then it'll be funny

still.

i refuse 2 b annie may.

becuz i cant keep mah eyebrow medc gif den

2 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

best_o6.jpg

Like this?

pans+labyrinth+hand+eye+monster.png

1 minute ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Let me guess, he pulled out his 9mm in retaliation, the officer laughed and filed him for public indecency?

apparently unholstered weapons trigger the guy

but how do you holster a rifle without it being unconventional without space magic

i mean you have to pull it out at a moment's notice

4 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

but snayk iz spoopy eyepatch meme dude

spoopy eyepatch meme dudes do whatever the hell they want

It works. Though that sling position is rarely used, and generally for CQC. However Snake [Man in screenshot] does all sorts of activities when he's on duty. So this position is best suited for him because it doesn't intrude when he's doing other things. Then again, I doubt cops would normally carry a rifle on themselves when they're on the job (it's probably in the trunk of the car); when they do, it'll normally be slung in-front of their body since they're expecting combat.

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord

3 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

It works. Though that sling position is rarely used, and generally for CQC. However Snake [Man in screenshot] does all sorts of activities when he's on duty. So this position is best suited for him because it doesn't intrude when he's doing other things. Then again, I doubt cops would normally carry a rifle on themselves when they're on the job (it's probably in the trunk of the car).

dank

Spoiler

d34.gif

On 8/20/2016 at 11:56 PM, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Like this?

pans+labyrinth+hand+eye+monster.png

Oh, I know where that creature is from? Pan's Labyrinth! I liked that Del Toro movie. 

10 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

dank

Hide contents

d34.gif

Nice cartooney man eyebrows. Always wanted eyebrow and eyeliner tats. They're perfectly straight. Like it?

worst-eyebrows-6.jpg

So is this place for pop culture talk? Can I hang around?