The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh, I know where that creature is from? Pan's Labyrinth! I liked that Del Toro movie. 

Nice cartooney man eyebrows. Always wanted eyebrow and eyeliner tats. They're perfectly straight. Like it?

worst-eyebrows-6.jpg

So is this place for pop culture talk? Can I hang around? 

nope

those are 100% authentic fabulous medic eyebrows

but sure yeah 

41 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Hek yeah. But not actually "pop" pop culture, that's too mainstream. This is a cafe of course

Why thank you. Let's see...I saw Kubo, which was very entertaining, and the only anime(s) I have seen are Attack on Titan, Final Fantasy: Spirits Within, Capt. Warlock, and Pokemon. That's about it. Oh and they call me Marky. 

*Takes a seat and sips on tea* Ahhhhhh.

49 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

nope

those are 100% authentic fabulous medic eyebrows

but sure yeah 

Okay, medic's eyebrows are fabulous! Authentic beats tattooed. Thanks, Metro.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Why thank you. Let's see...I saw Kubo, which was very entertaining, and the only anime(s) I have seen are Attack on Titan, Final Fantasy: Spirits Within, Capt. Warlock, and Pokemon. That's about it. Oh and they call me Marky. 

the more you knooooow

*fades away spookily*

29 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I remember rewatching, over and over and over the part where Eren finally got Annie in the face. He could never hit her.

1 hour ago, TheMetrocop said:

*kicks you in places, then whacks you with flaming pitchfork*

BURN THE WARLOCK

BURN IIIIT

Shatters flaming pitchfork with opness and doesn't get caught on fire. Runs towards metro causing the ground to break up into weirdly animated blocky pieces while screaming and degenrating into lower graphics to show how fast im moving.

14 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

LGw8p9N.png

i can't

my lungs are dying

He is Xbox though, that explains about half of that situation right there....

(sorry, didn't mean to....that wasn't nice)

Let's assume it was late, and they meant to say "police officer "

And "security guard"

And "grammar"

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Im sorry MK, i had to make the joke, but in hindsight, its not as funny as i thought it would be

48 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I remember rewatching, over and over and over the part where Eren finally got Annie in the face. He could never hit her.

Annie is the better fighter and it was just his luck hitting her. I saw a replica of the cool whachamacallit sword from the series.

One thing that really bothers me with Attack on Titan. The titans have blank crotches. Don't know if that was how they were designed because they don't procreate, or if that was part of the censorship? Its weird and funny! Or maybe that's why they are so angry every time?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Annie is the better fighter and it was just his luck hitting her. I saw a replica of the cool whachamacallit sword from the series.

One thing that really bothers me with Attack on Titan. The titans have blank crotches. Don't know if that was how they were designed because they don't procreate, or if that was part of the censorship? Its weird and funny! Or maybe that's why they are so angry every time?

Definitely censorship, but I'm not sure I would want it any other way....definitely glad that was the decision made...

If read all through the manga and still don't really understand why they have to eat everything in sight

56 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Shatters flaming pitchfork with opness and doesn't get caught on fire. Runs towards metro causing the ground to break up into weirdly animated blocky pieces while screaming and degenrating into lower graphics to show how fast im moving.

*takes away your anime and instantly you turn back to a mortal*

50 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

He is Xbox though, that explains about half of that situation right there....

(sorry, didn't mean to....that wasn't nice)

Let's assume it was late, and they meant to say "police officer "

And "security guard"

And "grammar"

da bo' of ya ar consool scrubs, ya knooow?

12 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

*takes away your anime and instantly you turn back to a mortal*

da bo' of ya ar consool scrubs, ya knooow?

Today has not been my day.

Yes we are both consoles. But I am covered in less dirt, and tron styled. And I haz grammur.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Eren has both legs even after being bit...funny stuff

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

We are friends, we just like to talk smack to each other until our real nemesis shows up....

The fat guy with the spray on tan and a 99 cent battery powered necklace can to keep his hair blown back

no one likes the taste of his blood

2 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

watching abe lincoln vampire hunter or whatever it's called and

one

vampire abuse

two

why can't y'all be friends both parties are douch.es

I wanted to stick up for you, but real life was getting in the way, and then when I went to make my rant post, the lock had came crashing down