The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

40 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Romantically Apocalyptic is my favorite webcomic.

27 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

help

pls explain

A webcomic about a guy who survives the apocalypse and meets a few insane people, later he also meets the person who is responsible. The webcomic is silly, breaks 4th walls at times and is gud. The characters come in contact with cyber zombies, alien spiders, giant worms, spider people, skeletons and aliens. Snippy the protagonist also becomes one with his clothes and gets a sentient scarf.

Just now, Skycook3y said:

Romantically Apocalyptic is my favorite webcomic.

A webcomic about a guy who survives the apocalypse and meets a few insane people, later he also meets the person who is responsible. The webcomic is silly, breaks 4th walls at times and is gud. The characters come in contact with cyber zombies, alien spiders, giant worms, spider people, skeletons and aliens. Snippy the protagonist also becomes one with his clothes and gets a sentient scarf.

and insane people with weird pronouns?

holy sh*t the moon is literally bright orange due to the fires over in spokane

also thanks for getting me addicted to a web comic so when someone asks me when i last read i don't have to reply with

"bitsch who reads books anymore as a grown adult i mean srsly what are you a librarian you exisentially ambigous condescendial maneuverian juxtapositionly commun-fascist homo sapien of planet earth i sound like a spoiled 10 year old due to severe euthanisms"

the funny thing is i actually read pretty fast but barely even read books because reasons don't antiliteraturally shame me pls

41 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

holy sh*t the moon is literally bright orange due to the fires over in spokane

also thanks for getting me addicted to a web comic so when someone asks me when i last read i don't have to reply with

"bitsch who reads books anymore as a grown adult i mean srsly what are you a librarian you exisentially ambigous condescendial maneuverian juxtapositionly commun-fascist homo sapien of planet earth i sound like a spoiled 10 year old due to severe euthanisms"

the funny thing is i actually read pretty fast but barely even read books because reasons don't antiliteraturally shame me pls

You remind me of the Captain albeit more sane.

11 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

You remind me of the Captain albeit more sane.

on an atomic scale yes i am slightly more sane.

only slightly.

although i would absolutely love to run around in a trenchcoat and dem boots not caring about humanly societal expectations and worry of failure of which is practically kryptonite straight up the arse for me because teh hievmend dus nawt purmet failyur

i do remember trying to get into homestuck(another webcomic) a good while back but could just never really warm up to the weird way it was presented, plus i didn't really want to associate with the fandom trifecta(homestuck, steven universe, undertale, and a bunch of other little sub-fandoms) of which's trash have their own set of grammar and cultural rules.

*cough* i'm 2bad^ss4dat i need mah shotguns n trenchcoats not some pwetty pwincess pacifist magic ignore what i just said because triggered peoples do not approve of this message what am i going on about now wtf am i doing *cough*

tl;dr i found my comfy spot with webcomics nevermind that i wrote a big long post for no explainable reason whatsoever

1 minute ago, TheMetrocop said:

on an atomic scale yes i am slightly more sane.

only slightly.

although i would absolutely love to run around in a trenchcoat and dem boots not caring about humanly societal expectations and worry of failure of which is practically kryptonite straight up the arse for me because teh hievmend dus nawt purmet failyur

i do remember trying to get into homestuck(another webcomic) a good while back but could just never really warm up to the weird way it was presented, plus i didn't really want to associate with the fandom trifecta(homestuck, steven universe, undertale, and a bunch of other little sub-fandoms) of which's trash have their own set of grammar and cultural rules.

*cough* i'm 2bad^ss4dat i need mah shotguns n trenchcoats not some pwetty pwincess pacifist magic ignore what i just said because triggered peoples do not approve of this message what am i going on about now wtf am i doing *cough*

tl;dr i found my comfy spot with webcomics nevermind that i wrote a big long post for no explainable reason whatsoever

Snippy is best.

1 minute ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Snippy is best.

but captein is best singer 

my argument is existentially ergonomic and on a quantum nuclear dividend of fourty-two thousand four hundred fifty nine shekels diseased with pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is better than yours