The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Angry life affirmations/complaints

I have no wifi, and pay too much for a phone bill. I'd rather it be switched around actually.

I am waiting on the day sucker punch makes a multiplayer version of infamous, because warframe and weak powers getting nerfed to be even weaker than they originally were is getting real old...

I made dinner (sloppy joes) but no one wanted to eat it. The one time I do something in between all the time I'm apparently not doing anything to merit my existence, and not one s*** was given.

I have to go back to work in the morning...

Someone asked how i was doing...I try to complain about one thing, but then that someone asks me if I woke up this morning....I say "yes", and then that someone says I'm doing just fine...

Why did you ask?

Arguments with people....no Wi-Fi...first world problems....

0273d37a75945415eca58f6273101911.jpg

15 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

I want you to guess ;)

I can't remember the magic eightball chant...

Here goes nothing:

Your life is nice.

You have hobbies, one of which is playing warframe.

You ate some food today.

And a repost on Facebook told you that you would get a kiss from your high school sweetheart (which at this point in your life would be really, really suprising, let alone the explanations you have to give to your girlfriend) if you gave a like or a comment...

And you have a relative....they are close to you...you see them as a father/mother figure....they are older...their name is on the tip of my tongue...

Anything close?

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Stuff

12 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

*Cleans up mess of complaints*

How is life for you all?

Its friday! And its Rocky theme playing putting my game face on and getting ready for a grueling mud run tomorrow. I'm really excited. I do miss my summer job but I have to give it up to concentrate on school and its good so far looking forward to graduation next year. I still babysit my nieces and nephews. 

Mimi is growing fat, she's like a little black bear constantly looking for food. Came home yesterday with a huge mess. She toppled the trash can in the kitchen and went thru it. 

2 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Alright, time for a story.

The time i got split toe shoes.

So, i walked in bought the split toe shoes and left.

Wore them around for awhile and i still wear them, when i go for the occasional jog.

Now, here is a random picture to justify this post.

Hide contents

Image result for Ninja

I'd like to see the shoes? Is it like this?

tbshort.jpg

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

5 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Its friday! And its Rocky theme playing putting my game face on and getting ready for a grueling mud run tomorrow. I'm really excited. I do miss my summer job but I have to give it up to concentrate on school and its good so far looking forward to graduation next year. I still babysit my nieces and nephews. 

Mimi is growing fat, she's like a little black bear constantly looking for food. Came home yesterday with a huge mess. She toppled the trash can in the kitchen and went thru it. 

Why do you like mud runs so much, howd you start that?

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Why do you like mud runs so much, howd you start that?

I like to jog and hike and have participated in events like running for a cause. I was dragged by my cousins into trying it. 

I actually loved it even if it was punishing, it was a satisfying challenge. Plus crawling in the mud, eating bugs, swallowing filthy water, climbing on walls, nets and other obstacles, makes me feel like G.I. Jane.